What book(s) are you reading right now?

dethyl3 wrote:
Ornithology (Third Edition) by: Frank B. Gill

So you've heard?
13 years

What it takes to love fat girl

they're girls of a larger size, not aliens...
13 years

Could you date a nonfat person

Room4Dessert wrote:
I think I am more turned on by weight gain than a girl being fat in general.

Ditto
13 years

Reasons to be a feedee

I disagree with the first one, looking good can be about more then how big you are.
13 years

More questions for feedees

1. about 20

2. about 165lbs

3. c, deffinetly feels better, but i'm probably more self conscious about how I look to others.
13 years

An odd conversation with my ex

I am disappointed that I missed the awesome story :\
13 years

Shouldn't be in a photo/vid

I gotta agree with the toilet thing, I know most pics are taken in the bathroom, but surely if you are making the effort to make yourself look hot you can get an angle that doesn't include your crapper lol.

The title page i'm not bothered by, I tend to watch vids based on the person, not the content.

The sock thing is cute, but I love the idea of wearing socks and not much else. xD
13 years

Fat fetishism wikis

I think I prefered the original wikipedia article how it talked more about the attraction to fat then fat people. It sounds more like Fat Admiration then Fat Fetishism now, maybe there needs to be two seperate articles?

Also it seems premature to claim the flag you made is or will be any sort of definitve representation of fat fetishism.
13 years

Maybe i'm getting old lol

I think country music is incredibly underated, so many people hate it without realising that it is more then some tootless joe with a banjo.
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

bbwildrose wrote:
Maximum wrote:
XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote:
I have the biggest fear of uncircumcised penises. The thought of them makes me sick to my stomach, whereas other penises I don't care for either way.

This seems to be an American thing because I have never heard a girl from any other country have a problem with it.

I guess its ok if most American men are circumcised, but, at least in Australia, it tends to be more of a minority.

It's a minority in the UK too - I kind of like foreskins cos you can do Southpark Kenny impressions with them smiley

o.O
13 years