Story updates

Thanks for taking the time to explain more clearly what the issue is.

We will certainly get this looked into for you.

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Story updates

When you follow an author, the notifications at the top of the page is the best place to check as this will give you new stories or stories with new chapters.

I could be wrong but it seems that maybe you have a filter on as well as the sort for ' recently updated'.

Is there anything on the page that shows the authors username. Normally this is on the left f the page under the green buttons for search ad create. If you can see the authors name there should be a 'x' to cancel this filter. this will then show all updated stories not just one particular author.

Let us know if this helps. If the issue still occurs any further info or screenshots would be helpful and we can look into this further.

Thanks!

c00kie
3 years

Gifs as premium?

Hi Perviania,

Sorry about not updating the thread. This is still something we need to look into. Unfortunately it has been put on the back burner for now as we are working on some site updates at the moment. But rest assured we will get this looked into.
3 years

Italics, bold, html

Hi,

Sorry about the confusion there. At the moment there isn't a way to format text in the story section.

However we may consider introducing italics into the text format for the story section in the future.

Hope that helps!

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

New chat groups

Hi,

We can certainly take this into consideration. Thank you for your suggestion.

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Gifs as premium?

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. We do allow GIF images as regular and premium content.

I have just tested this myself and uploaded a GIF image and encountered the same issue as yourself where it only displayed the first frame of the animation as a still image.

Leave this with me, as I will need to speak with the site owner about this one!

Thanks.
3 years

French group chat ?

c00kie:
Hi!

Thanks for your suggestion... Not sure how easy or quick it is to add rooms to chat but we can certainly look into this for you!

Leave it with us!

wayvee:
Thanks for your quick answer !

No problem!

Just as an update. The site owner has said we can do this... but as we are in the middle of some site updates this will have to wait for a little while, but as soon as we can we will get a French chat room added for you!

Thanks.
3 years

Some videos are broken

Sketch:
They'll report "Stream Unavailable: Check Cross-Origin Policy" when attempting to play them. The page itself seems to be served using HTTPS, is it possible the video content or player is from an HTTP (not S) source?

Hi and thank you for getting in touch regarding an error with the video player.

Can you give us a little more info. If you could advise us of the device and browser you are using we can do some testing with this.

Also as you have said some videos... is there a common element in the videos that are coming up with this error... same user? same length / duration?

Any and all extra information would be really helpful. Thank you.
3 years

Profile search is broken

Sketch:
On a similar note, the ordering of profiles options have also been broken for as long as I can remember.

e.g. if I click order by last online I'll get a profile that was online a year ago, then one from today, then another one from 5 months ago, etc.

Your feedback is really helpful to us so thank you for bringing this up. We can certainly get this looked into for you.

Thanks.

c00kie
FF Team
3 years