Most you've eaten at mcdonalds

Usually I have two quarter pounders with cheese and a large coke..the most was four and a large cokesmiley
14 years

After alot of thought...

Sorry..I think it's all down to genetics and most men put it on their bellies..just accept it and enjoysmiley
14 years

Gain and regret

Guess everyone is different...I used to be like you and then it suddenly happened and I'm loving it nowsmiley
14 years

I need help!

lupinz1989 wrote
I'm a 20 year old male from Michigan, about 5'7 and 145 pounds. I want to gain some weight and cant really seem to gain anything no matter what I eat. I am moderately active because I have to be (no car and the public transport is a joke) as a student. Any cheap ideas that work really well?

Please and thank you!
Look at the calorie levels on food labels and choose the heighest..try and do the majority of your eating at night not long before bed..snack a lot on nuts which are very fattening!smiley
14 years

Had my first "hey im getting fat" moment

Cannot remember,but think it was the first time a piece of clothing that always fitted,didn't fit any moresmileyA lot of clothes have gone and keep on going since then!smiley
14 years

Gaining

I wouldn't mind looking..not a girl,but it would spur me along in my gaining!smiley
14 years

Female feeders

Lady Draca wrote
I would love to feed someone... I love to cook, but not for me. Having someone that would just eat anything and everything I put in front of them... What more could a girl ask for lol...
Mmm,but on your dating add it says you are looking for a thin male feeder?!?Nothing wrong with that,but a bit confusingsmiley
14 years

Female feeders

discovery wrote
thare are quite a few female feeders...... u just have to look
Look where?!I am obviously looking in the wrong placesmileylol
14 years

Female feeders

NewGainer33 wrote
From what I've seen, most feeders are male while most feedees are female. Are there any female feeders out there? (I know I would love to bed fed by one. smiley) Are there any other male feedees out there too?
Hi,I am a male gainer..would be a feedee,but not found a female feeder..certainly not in the UK (you might have more luck in the US)smiley
14 years

Ladies - do you want to be immobile?

ChocolateCovered wrote
Yeah, I find it extremely odd that ppl on this and other wight gaining sites criticize ppl pursuing /encouraging immobility. Immobility is unhealthy and has its downsides, but so does gaining, and for that matter smoking, drinking and driving a car. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I could definitely do without the sanctimonious censure.

Anyways... to answer the question smiley I do think about immobility sometimes, but its only as one of the many fantasies I entertain. My other, more common fantasies, are of making someone else bigger or even immobile, and those are the ones I think of bringing to reality.
Couldn't agree moresmiley
14 years