What weight would classify someone as thick?

I personally do not like the term "thick," and there is no scientific definition of it. The reason I don't like the term, is because it is usually used for a mostly two dimensional item, such as plywood or a flat steak. Something that is round or spherical is usually not called "thick."
6 years

Washington train derailment

So, you hope they are not young and beautiful? But if they are old and ugly, it is OK that they died?
6 years

How to react to button pops

I personally prefer someone who wears loose clothes and makes room for expansion. Although, if he's not into it, it won't help.
6 years

Buying your gf bigger underwear?

It depends if she wants to gain or not.
6 years

Anyone like to humiliate fatties

I adore BBWs too much to humiliate them. When someone asks me to do it, I am not very good at it.
6 years

Do you enjoy cracking jokes about your own weight?

It depends on how the joke is made. I was at a NAAFA convention where there were signs all over the elevators saying "testing in progress." We were joking that the testing involved filling the elevators with fat people and seeing if they failed or not.

However, one greeting card company came out with a card saying, "I exercise as much as the next guy, if the next guy is a fat lazy slob." Assuming that anyone who is fat is lazy and a slob is not OK.

Feedees and feeders do not represent the majority of the fat acceptance people. Most fat people do not want to be fat, and do not eat extra for the sake of gaining.
6 years

Telling family and friends i’m gaining intentionally.

I would not tell anyone. They don't need to know, since it is mostly a sexual fetish. When they comment, just say that you don't mind being fat, and that you are quite happy the way you are. Some may figure it out, and if they ask you, then you can admit to it, but only if you want that person to know.
6 years

Picture advice requested

Generally, the clothing industry considers BBW size 14 and up, and SSBBW as size 28W and up. Of course, no matter how you do it, there will always be problems.
6 years

Wife

Maybe she thinks that you don't like the extra weight, so you should at least let her know that you don't mind the extra weight. From that reaction, you can let her know you actually prefer her heavier. She may be relieved and eat more. As long as you don't push her, she should not mind.
6 years

My man wants me to be a feedee

Myrevolution:
it�s been good for 3+ years. I don�t mind losing and gaining and I love turning him on. Lately I just get frustrated when he�s never satisfied with how much I�ve eaten and doesn�t want me to lose. And he gets pouty if I work out.
Are you ever turned on without food? Is this an all or nothing type thing? I want to be turned on by it but i haven�t been able to yet.

I knew of one feedee who went from 200 something to over 600. When she refused to keep gaining, he left her for someone who was still actively gaining. She was unable to support herself and had to live with her parents. She finally had weight loss surgery, and died from the complications. Don't assume you can reach a point where he will be happy, and don't assume you can lose the weight once you gain it.
6 years