lovethelard 16 mins
profile: Underage - told me she's only 15

Account suspended.
6 years

Harassment thread

thefeeder2 13 years
108.232.62.12, thefeeder2@yahoo.com

bbwbrittany 12 hours
profile: I've had to close an account due to this user messaging me after I blocked him.

Have ordered him to avoid further contact.
6 years

Fake females thread 3

SSBBW Cassie 4 days
79.69.11.171, fakedoejohnanon@gmail.com

Mass reports on this one mimicking bigbootybeautyxxl. She's a horrible person but we can't have people stealing her content still, and the email is a dead giveaway, wow. smiley Banned.
6 years

Harassment thread

Going to start logging these here again, just minor claims that don't really need their own thread unless there's more info. Mostly here it's just people being ordered to stay away from other people.

StolenPsyche 2 years
99.203.1.217, gr00bz@gmail.com

ThySurlyNeighbor 2 hours
profile: I have tried to block him twice now and for some reason he can still see my profile. The reason I need him blocked? He verbally abused me and called me an explicit name because I can’t live up to his fetish. Please please help me. He scares me.

Have ordered him to avoid further contact with her and cease viewing her profile.

Edit: Looks like he got spooked and deleted his account, but I'm sure he'll be back some time.
6 years

Xdestinyx/french island guy

strawberryfields 2 years
84.97.230.137, ukra.irani.anconsula.r@googlemail.com

BalloonedUpBalloon 11 hours
profile: Spammed with messages to move in.

It's this fruitcake again. Banned.
6 years

Are there any submissive feeders?

There's a few of them out there. Submissive feedees and dominant feeders are definitely the most common, but there's a handful of submissive feeders and dominant feedees are probably the rarest.
6 years

Sophiathepig

FatPattyPig 2 days
50.39.171.122, Sunny808Makaha@gmail.com

She's being obnoxious and writing loads of flashy crap in chat about eating food and getting attention again. The whole room's been pissed off with her. I've given her three days off.
6 years

Pokemon! ^_^

The new Mythical Pokemon Zeraora has been officially revealed:

The Mythical Pokémon Zeraora appears like a thunderbolt! This Pokémon creates a powerful magnetic field by emitting strong electric currents from the pads on its hands and feet. It can use this magnetic field to levitate and move through the air at high speed. Its max speed is said to be about the same as that of a lightning strike.

Unlike most Electric-type Pokémon, it doesn’t have an organ within its body that can produce electricity. However, it is able to gather and store electricity from outside sources, then use it as its own electric energy. When it uses massive amounts of electricity, its fur stands on end all over its body.

Zeraora is an extremely fast Electric type, even faster than many other already fast Pokemon. It's signature move is Plasma Fists, a physical Electric move with 100 power. Similar to Electrify and Ion Deluge, it also turns all Normal moves into Electric moves for the remainder of that turn.

No details yet on how Zeraora will be acquired. It will also play a role in the upcoming Pokemon movie as shown below:

6 years

What tv shows have you watched recently?

Dragon Ball Super - the final episode aired today.
6 years

What tv shows have you watched recently?

The Vision of Escaflowne and Iria: Zeiram the Animation are two other shows I've watched recently.
6 years