Argh, serious issues!

Hi...know how you feel..reallysmileyUntil a couple of years ago I was slim and muscular,working out at gyms etc My conversion to the fat life (I had always had a fat fetish and like my foodsmiley)was fraught with your sorts of doubts..it took several tentative starts into gaining before I accepted it fully.It's not easy..all the people commenting in a politely (or even not politely!)way about your weight gain and the automatic assumption that you want to lose it;society's general prejudice (work etc)against fat as a sign of weakness and uselessness.Can you live with that?If you think not and that it will make you unhappy,then don't do it.
As for girls,as I know,there is no denying that it will limit those who are sexually attracted to you.However,my experience is that most women are a lot less superficial than men and though they might not be looking for a big man,they will not rule out a man just on that..personality,intelligence,sense of humour etc meaning alot more to most women in my experience.
Well,might not be much use,but those are my thoughtssmiley
14 years

80kg mark, biggest yet.

Congratulations..keep on gaining,you'll love it..I'm at 224lbs now (whatever that is in kg!?!)smiley
14 years

Ultimate gainer

I'm up for itsmiley
14 years

Healthy fast food

Struggling on that one!smiley
14 years

Once you grow fat......

gettinchubby84 wrote
The cravings are true... I used to be able to get by with nothing after dinner.. now I can't go without at least one snack afterwards.. I'm addicted to chocolate milk and doughnuts..the bavarian cream filled ones are the best.. it would already be difficult for me to drop the weight i've gained. Pizza and bacon burgers are also very addictive...once you get used to the high fat food.. your body loves it...I don't even want the healthy stuff anymore... but I still eat it for the proper nutrients.
Same here...cannot believe how much less I could eat before I became a gainer..now hooked on the extra food and would find it VERY difficult to go back...not that I want tosmiley
14 years

I wish...

Maximum wrote
Don't worry about it, sometimes this thing just has to remain a fantasy, you look wonderful as you are, don't worry about the horny guys on here telling you to fatten up, your fine. smiley
Agree...you are stunning..would love to grab those love handles of yourssmiley xx
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

scroogey wrote
the16th6toothson wrote

! here's a confession !

i envy the infertile, and really REALLY hope i am!
to me procreation is the most horrifying thought.

wow.. im the same, and im female. is this bad?
No,definitely not bad
14 years

About you

Name:Neal
Sex:male
Orientationsmileyansexual...go for the very feminine either female or male
Type:feedee/gainer
Hobbies:work takes up most of my time,but the usual stuff plus horse riding
Dislikes:bigots/violence/war/authority
14 years