Minecraft

I prefer Minesweeper. smiley
13 years

1 thing you wish you could do?

CynicalOsprey wrote:
I wish I could see color like everyone else does.

I'm assuming you mean colourblindness, which I also have, it doesn't bother me so much, except when people laugh at my mischosen colours. >.<

Or do you actually mean you only see in black and white? o.O
13 years

What food got you so fat?

scroogey wrote:
all of the various forms of potato ive eaten over the years, since it's the only vegetable i'll actually eat.

zomg, someone who shares my taste in vegetables!
13 years

1 thing you wish you could do?

CherryBomb wrote:
I would absolutely love to be musically talented, in practically anything. To be able to pick up a guitar or sit at a piano without thought and make music would be amazing.

/agreed

I have such admiration and repsect for such people. To be able to express yourself in such a way and with such ease, they are the true Magicians and music is the true Magic.

To be honest though I wish I could just be social like everyone else seems to be, I wish I could talk with people, start convos, engage in existing convos, just be able to interact with others outside of my own head. :\ (I mean in real life of course, online its so much easier)
13 years

Fast food book offer

They know the secret herbs and spices? :O
13 years

Pokemon

I got Black, its awesome, I love the idea of starting fresh, not having to see a single Zubat or Geodude in every freaking cave. smiley

Alot of the new Pokemon are also quickly becoming favs too.

I love the bird fossil, Archaeopteryx is such a great concept for a Pokemon.

The Eel is great too, as I always wanted a Pokemon version of my favourite NRL teams mascot.

Not to mention the perfect Polar Bear, I have wanted a polar bear Pokemon since Tediursa and Ursaring came out, and this one has everything as I imagined.

Oh god i'm such a Pokemon nerd. xD
13 years

Skinny men vs bigger men

lol internet arguments

Best comment
13 years

2012, end of the world?

Trainspotting wrote:
Food riots

Like a city wide food fight? I bet plenty of people here would enjoy that. smiley
13 years