Pokemon! ^_^

bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hidden_Ability_Alola_Starter_Pok%C3%A9mon_available_to_redeem

Hidden ability Alola starters have been released to those using Pokebank.

Players can redeem fully-evolved Alola starter Pokemon with their respective Hidden Abilities via Pokemon Bank. Opening Pokemon Bank with either Pokemon Sun or Moon and/or Pokemon Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon sends them to the deliveryman at any Pokemon Center by Mystery Gift.

Decidueye with Long Reach
Leaf Blade;
Phantom Force;
Shadow Sneak;
Brave Bird.

Incineroar with Intimidate
Fake Out;
U-turn;
Darkest Lariat;
Flare Blitz.

Primarina with Liquid Voice
Hyper Voice;
Moonblast;
Icy Wind;
Perish Song.

Long Reach turns all of Decidueye's contact-moves like Leaf Blade, Brave Bird, Shadow Sneak and Sucker Punch/etc into non-contact moves, so they won't trigger things like Iron Barbs, Rocky Helmet, Flame Body, Poison Point/etc.

Intimidate should be well known to people already (drops opponents attack by 1 stage when this Pokemon enters battle), and it helps Incineroar out immensely with its natural bulk and typing.

Liquid Voice turns Primarina's sound-based moves into Water moves, which turns Hyper Voice into a superior Surf/Sparkling Aria (doesn't cure enemies of burns like SA does, doesn't hurt allies, ignores Substitutes).
6 years

Fake females thread 3

Subject: Profiles
From Fatnlovely

I received your response and after discussing it with my roommate, we have both decided to remove our profiles from FF as well as your sister site, Feabie. I absolutely do not send pics of my face to anyone I do not wish to anymore, as I’ve had my pics stolen from your site before and when I informed your mods of this, they were not interested and therefore have a serious lack of trust with your moderators. I’ve also reported a few men with more than one profile and I noticed ALL of them are still there. I find that interesting and is one of the main reasons I will not use your site. I have posted this issue with your site on BBW and SSBBW groups and find I’m not the only woman who has been treated this way. We will continue to speak out against your sites, and hope you improve your treatment of women in the future.

Right, I'm sorry, but they're a liar. Had pics stolen but we weren't interested? They've reported men with multiple profiles but we haven't removed any of them? They could have even named some in the email but they didn't. And they've apparently left Feabie too, right, sounds like someone got spooked, and that's if they even left Feabie. I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually a man too. Just another liar pretending to be self-righteously angry. If they're angry about anything, it's being caught out. smiley
6 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

Used to be a sub/switch but I don't get involved with anyone into this much anymore.
6 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

stephenkg:
formyself, anything "forced" is not sexually/romantically appealing. Like rape. Each to their own.

That part's uncalled for, no more of that thank you. That might be your opinion but you didn't have to throw the bolded sentence in there. This is a topic for those who enjoy forcefeeding someone or being forcefed and who find it sexually and/or romantically appealing, and there are many who do, whether they be feeder or feedee.
6 years

Fake females thread 3

Just putting this here for now. I think this one's a real woman but:

PDXBBW 2 years
47.33.170.123/68.116.40.142, Fatnlovely350@gmail.com
Fatnlovely 19 hours
68.116.40.142, Misspiggy450@gmail.com

Squish noted they had been on the same IP, and the body and similarity of one's email to the name of the other is obvious, so it was suspended. She emailed in from the second one:

From Miss Piggy
I'm trying to log in to my account and it won't let me. Is there an issue?
From Fatnlovely
I�m trying to log in to my account and can�t. I have my password and user name correct so I don�t know what the problem is. Please advise.

Have notified her that we are aware of her ownership of both accounts and as such the second account was suspended. Informed her that she will need to delete PDXBBW and contact us if she wants to use Fatnlovely instead.

Edit:

Subject: Login
From Fatnlovely

Hi there,

No I don’t have more than one account, but even if that were the case, I know for a fact that I’ve had more than one account before as well as many people who now currently have more than one account.

Fatnlovely is a name I have had for over 15 years since the days of Kelligirl and Bulge. PDXBBW is a dear friend of mine who has only been in the movement for a couple of years and we use the same devices to log in sometimes, so therein may lie your confusion, but that still shouldn’t be an issue since I know many people who have more than one account and we use our own email accounts so I’m not sure what the issue is, but please correct it so that we may both be able to use the site. Thank you for your help in this matter.

In addition, now that I think about it, I’m quite offended you would accuse me of having more than one account when there are several men who have multiple accounts on this site and your other, Feabie, that stalk and abuse women. I know many women

If she's offended and she knows of these guys, she can report them then if she likes. Sending her an identity check.
6 years

Fake females thread 3

Thanks for that, it's a repeat offender, have banned them again.

Also just making a note of another guy:

Perkyprincess 1 hour
68.45.119.103, Coraman789@yahoo.com

This one showed up earlier as a male account the other day too:

Yourdarkside 10 hours
174.231.0.197, Coraman789@yahoo.com

He's done this in the past too:

http://fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php?lookup=84927
tubbypanda2010 caw_bklh_2010@yahoo.com 24.14.144.70 30 Jul 2011 20
fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
Coraman09 corywagner1990@yahoo.com 24.14.144.70 26 Jul 2013 22

His latest account has fled again but I'm sure he'll catfish again sometime. He tried to trick someone I know after he spoke to her in his true male guise too. What a creep.
6 years

Definite underagers banned

babykate919 4 months
23.243.13.23, babykate919@gmail.com

name: babykate919
about me: Hit me up at babykate919@gmail.com if your a male with a nice big beer belly that would like to have a feeder
music: All except classical
cars: Mercedes
tv shows: The Vampire Diaries

Castover 9 hours
profile: Underage, a quick google search of her babykate919@gmail.com address reveals her commenting on a youtube video stating she's 15 years old.

Banned.
6 years

Fake females thread 3

All taken care of now.
6 years

Definite underagers banned

Bellyboy20 4 days
210.8.195.106 CLA0096@sunburydowns.vic.edu.au

The 14 year old drfleetles came back with the same profile pic and posted a topic about a kids belly, banned again.
6 years