Cheerleading choreographer here.

Awesome, if only you could be their dietician too... smiley
13 years

How fat until you waddle?

Ikissedagirl wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Ikissedagirl wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Yea, it's a different weight for everyone. I'm 6'6" tall and weigh 430lbs and even at my heaviest weight *nearly 610lbs* I wasn't really waddling...unless I did it on purpose lol.

you'e 6'6? marry me

*Cheesey french accent* But of course ma cherie

for shame so far away

lol same country is closer then most people have around here. smiley
13 years

Does anybody feel like me?

I think I do, in most ways anyway.

You are not alone.
13 years

2012, end of the world?

Ninjabread Girl wrote:
Remember the Y2K scare? My grandma was positive the world was going to end. She made us all spend new years eve at her place and had bought tons of batteries, bottled water, blankets, canned food etc etc etc.

Anyways, my cousin and I were in the basement shooting pool complaining about how we couldn't be out with our friends and we got a brilliant idea.

So at midnight we flipped the breakers in the circuit box and turned the power out in the entire house. Everyone was terrified and then you know, pretty pissed.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to doing that again.

rofl, awesome.

But yeah, I still remember Y2K, it will be the exact same thing, then the believers willl go looking for the next end of the world prediction to cling to.
13 years

What's the best movie of 2011?

Nothing has really jumped out at me to be honest, although looking forward to new Pirates, Harry Potter and Transformers.
13 years

Did anyone watch 600 lbs mom?

You're not talking about Treasure are you? :S
13 years

Mila kunis morph - fat swan

the first one is perfect, the second, not so much.
13 years

Secret hand shake

I vote for belly bumping.
13 years

Wanna gain weight? take up...

Cool, lol, I reckon we make feederism a religion and designate Hiccupx our prophet. smiley

(joking of course, no disrespect meant to true religions.)
13 years