Change how chats are counted?

Thank you for the suggestion.

I can definitely understand opening a message and not wanting to engage with the conversation and person who initiated the contact, which then seems like a wasted contact or private message.

Will highlight this thread with hiccupx. As we may be able to do something like this next time we get round to updating the chat.

smiley
3 years

Is everything corrupted on this sie for anyone else?

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. I'm not experiencing any issues myself.

Are you able to take a screenshot of the errors glitches you are experiencing and also advise what device and browser you are using so we can test this?

Thank you in advance for your helps.

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Premier content

Hi,

So sorry you are experiencing this error. We are looking into it.

The contact us form is so we can be made aware of new members who are interested in the earnings accounts.

So if you are having trouble just send a message here and we can get in touch with you.

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Hide replys in chat option

MustBecomegluttonous:
Could a hide all reply's form account option be added to general chat? Some people in there make it an unpleasant and unwelcome place to be

If you block someone on the website, it will prevent them from being able to open a private chat with you in the chat application, when they next enter chat.

Unfortunately there is not a way to mute someone in the chat but can pass this request on as it may be something we are able to implement when we next get round to working on the chat.

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Knees creaking/ kinda aching

Stretching and strengthening exercises that target the muscles that support your knees may help ease pain.

Some useful GIF images showing you how to stretch here: www.healthline.com/health/exercises-for-knee-pain
3 years

I feel lonely and unloved

Hi vipersfate5,

Very sorry to hear that you are feeling lonely and unloved.

While you are going through this dark time, take a moment to be kind to yourself and remember that you are loved by family and friends even if it doesn't feel like it.

Also remember that you deserve love and kindness! I would advise you to say positive affirmations to yourself in the mirror. Say things that you like about yourself, or goals you have in life etc and say them aloud.

You can always find company here as well, log in to chat and join in with the conversations with our members, talk on forums or message users you have common interests with.

You may also wish to consider therapy, its a great way to express your feelings and get them all out on the table to sort through them. So many ways to access this support now days too! You can do this online, in real life or by phone.

Take care of yourself!
c00kie
3 years

Help with adding a new chapter?

Hi,

Apologies that this error is stopping you from uploading your next chapter.

I've not heard of this error before. So thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will pass this information on to the website owner to look into.

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Last page feature missing?

You will be pleased to know that the last page feature has been returned for the moment!
3 years

Stack exchange style 'moved to new thread'

I like the idea you have put forward here. I am going to flag this with the site owner to see if it is something we can implement on the site.

Thank you for your suggestion.

smiley
3 years