Definite underagers banned

drfleetles 3 hours
210.8.195.106, rfleetles1@gmail.com'>drfleetles1@gmail.com

Only 14 years old: 'How do I secretly grow a belly?
as a 14-year-old gainer, my family is very physical and I need some tips on growing a belly secretly, any foods or habits I should do?'

Banned.
6 years

What tv shows have you watched recently?

Similar to the movies topic, I thought I'd make this one because we all often watch a lot of shows especially on Netflix or via other streams. This can be for both shows you've seen already as well as new ones.

Recently I've been watching The End of the F***ing World which I've been enjoying a lot.
6 years

Silmarilion123

fingolfin 40 mins
165.227.159.127, fftest7@gmail.com

To be banned.
6 years

What movies have you watched recently?

The Tale of the Princess Kaguya.
6 years

Definite underagers banned

Herobudder 2 hours
101.173.232.143, Herobudder@gmail.com

Stated this in chat:
Herobudder reply chat
Hey i have a question iam 14, weigh 149lbs and i am 5ft 2, i want to be chubby but im not sure can any one convince me to gain and what does it feel like (In detail)

Banned.
6 years

Silmarilion123

platypus234 12 hours
64.91.79.74, fftest1@protonmail.com

Banned again.
6 years

Silmarilion123

Thanks for that. Similar email too. He also came back as feanor456, IP banned that too.

feanor456 4 hours
205.213.104.130, fantasyfeedertest3@gmail.com
6 years

Silmarilion123

So Geoffrey's been a naughty boy again.

Subject: antelope9

Antelope9 has been the subject of private chat solicitation in the public chat. Someone (forget the name) in the main chat told him to leave her alone, and she alleged that he kept pm'ing her repeatedly when she publicly said not to. Antelope9 messaged me frequently and 'interviews' me. He said himself he is not into feederism and claims to be writing some sort of 'research'. He repeatedly asks the same questions and more recently in private chat he made comments telling me I was a soulless selfish lesbian. He was raging at anyone and nothing and also made some kind of declaration in the main chat beforehand about how girls did not want to talk to him and that there were a lot of gay people.

antelope9 6 months
63.247.34.159, fantasyfeedertest1@gmail.com

More of the same exceptional drivel from him.

Also firefly7 spoke to me about him:
its a constant issue with you him tell not interested in chatting leave chat then say a hour so later he opens it back up and continues to do this

He's still blacklisted from here due to him insulting BCB by telling her that she would die early due to her weight. Have IP banned him this time, enough of this rubbish.
6 years