How do you deal with rashes between your legs? tips to avoid / soften it?

It can be very painful, I speak from experience. Chub rub

I'm just healing from mine, it's one of the curses of a feedee.
6 years

How to keep a male feedee bedbound...

What are the best methods to deal with #1 mainly, and #2 with a minimum of fuss and little movement?

Diapers, cath, urinal?
6 years

Shower thoughts

Bigfood:
At some point standing while taking a shower became so uncomfortable that I bought a small wooden stool just to sit on it in the shower.

Is that a common solution? smiley

I think it is, I use one of the common plastic ones myself. It's just one of many changes as a feedee.
6 years

No time to cook, too tired to eat

LovelyLava:
And surround yourself with snacks. A favorite of mine lately is bagel chips and cream cheese.

I just love cream cheese, and we all know it's non-fattening. (Ya, right)
6 years

Water bloat

Just water by it's self can be toxic and cause the brain to swell, leading to death. It's called water intoxication. Do your research before attempting.

My 2cents....
6 years

Skin feels so different after...

Can you tell me of your experience during your gain/loss cycle? What did you notice during these transitions?

We (feedees) will continue to have these as we gain, increasing more with each one.
6 years

Skin feels so different after...

Skin feels so different, after having gone thru a cycle (gain/loss). I have gotten so much softer from it. Will I continue to get even softer, say after another round? This softer side of me came as a surprize (to me anyhow). My butt has started to slide south it seems.

I love the way my skin feels now. I seems I have to push up on my butt cheeks to get them back were they were. I can see ripples underneath the skin along with my dimple.

Will I get more of this underskin fat?
6 years

Would you put on five stone and lose it in six months for £10,000?

PregnantStarSmoke:
I don�t know how much a stone is but I do know there is a lot I would do for that much money lmao.

LovelyLava:
One stone is about 14 lbs.

PregnantStarSmoke:
So about 70 pounds? That�s easy haha I gained that in the past year all by myself! Hell yeah I�d gain such a minimal amount for that much haha. Losing it would suck but at least id be left with the cash and even softer curves to grow once more.

LovelyLava:
And it would be so much easier to gain it all back.

Yes, one of my favorite parts of gaining, it's a fat sentance for life. So hard to keep the weight off once you have exceeded the baseline.
6 years

400 and beyond!

Thank you for sharing. 400, is my next big event as well.
6 years