Copyright images

Hi,

So as part of our website rules...

Rule 9. Respect Copyright

Please respect the copyright of others when uploading content. If you know who the owner is, make sure you have their permission. If you don't know the owner but you think it may upset someone - don't use it!

If someone has protected the copyright with a watermark, this should not be used.

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Tiktok scammers

There seems to be a duplicate thread. Will remove the other thread and have copied responses below as to not lose comments on this topic.

Baba Yaga

Literally its got to the point where every new profile is either fake and or "i sell content".

Ive given up on trying to build relationships because its all about $ and $ alone.

I remember the old FF Meetups so to go from that to the current landscape sucks
3 years

Ff authors - earning accounts

Hi fattyteen999,

Approval time can vary, however I usually check this once a day usually in the mornings to approve premium content uploads the day before.

I may not get on the site over the weekends so for this reason we do say up to 48 hours max.

Thanks.

FF Team
3 years

Ff authors - earning accounts

Hi fattyteen999,

The scheme has not been scrapped. We just changed the application form so there is one for authors and one for web models... They have different links but you can see the links at the bottom of the site page.

There was some confusion with our earners about uploading premium content so we changed this some time ago now.

To upload a premium story, you just need to use the upload form in the 'My earners' account page. You can access the 'My earners' section by clicking on your avatar and then selecting the relevant content upload form.

Hope that helps.

FF Team
3 years