Fat male humiliation

Homemade shader wrote:
I used to have a special girl in my life for a while who was very into this. She would cook me a huge dinner and softly encourage me to finish it all, when I finally did she would have me lift my shirt so she could feel and inspect my belly. She would then scold me for eating so much saying stuff like "wow I barely had to convince you to eat that whole meal you pig! You would eat all day if I kept feeding you wouldn't you fatty?" and would have me weigh for her, walk around naked or in underwear and jiggle for her and other stuff like that all day, I gained aloooot of weight when we were still seeing each other haha she eventually moved back home to Germany we still write smiley

Oh that sounds very interesting ^^

would love to check out how far i would like such things ...

you said she went back to germany ? lol
haven´t sen her here :-) :-(
11 years

Making a fat girl work out

spikex85x wrote:
And of course we'd love watching you all sweaty running on a treadmill while your trainer spanks your round ass to make you go faster!

Oh hehe i woudld love to see that , too ;-) or better do it myself ^^!
11 years

Making a fat girl work out

jayyy wrote:
foxglove wrote:
Making a fat girl work out is such a hot topic thread so I'm bumping this. Someone wanna share?!

I have to admit that the idea of going to the gym is only fun because I'm basically making a fat girl work out, haha. I have this fantasy about using the treadmill for 5 minutes, failing in a hot sticky mess, then going over to the set of scales that
are in the cardio room at my gym, and weighing myself in front of everyone. They're the kind that have a pillar with the old-fashioned slidey-weights on top, rather than a dial or digital display. So everyone can see across the room where the little weights are placed.

If there were someone making me work out in order to make fun of me, in my head that would be HOT. (Although in reality it would probably be totes humiliating haha.)

At first, please excuse my English, as a non-native speaker, I am doing my best :-)
This exactely is my very favourite fantasy. Guess it has something to do with my memory of being actually weighed by my family doctor as a little, morbidly obese child (it was an extremely humiliating and dreadeed experience at that time). Do you have the same experience, or why do you think this fantasy turns you on? Also a fantasy of a trainer or a "fit authority" overlooking me, telling me how to excercise and what not to eat, more specifically, forbidding me to eat, having control over my diet, my body, commenting on it, is very exciting :-) This "sexual level" is at the same time mixed with the fact, that I would actually like to hear from such an authority that I am allowed to eat, that I am not fat anymore. Someone having the same feelings?

Oh yes absolutely!

would love the fact beeing trapped into thinking everything is ok still of course i have gained at least 10kg but would love the fact she humilating my fatness but secretely or openly ecouraging my gain )
11 years

Fantasy fattener

loomis31 wrote:
If you could choose your Feeder, who would it be? Male,Female, Relative, Celebrity?......

;-)
Rachel Stevens / Meagan Fox / Jewel Staite just a beautiful girl with a nice appearance and sexy assets ^^ who is a bit fit and normally friendly but with evil thoughts when i comes to making her bf gain ;-)
11 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

loomis31 wrote:
Fattened and Dominated by an evil Female Feeder.... Where do I sign?

Ehm....:-) right here under my contract ^^;-)
11 years

Female feeders

Circe wrote:
Haha, I'm a feeder and pretty dominant as well.

Ohooo ;-)

and what do you do i i won´t eat everything ^^ ;-)
11 years

feedee wrote:
eatup wrote:
"Kidnapping" and force feeding a cute girl is one of my main fantasies. There would be many ways to go about it, but one of them would be having her sit on my lap while I stuff her swollen belly. She would be moaning and whimpering, but there'd be nothing she could do about it. She would be completely helpess and I would have complete control of her. I'm getting "excited" just writing this post.

There's much more to this fantasy, and of course it wouldn't exactly play out like this in real life since there are ethical limits, but one day I hope to make this fantasy at least somewhat of a reality.

Yes yes yes - I would love for this to happen to me! One of my favourite fantasies smiley

hehe and i would so love to play a nice fattening part in this fantasy of yours ...;-)

maybe if i would visit the uk one day ^^
11 years

haha oh sorry ;-)

lol gets a bit long over time eh ? :-)

but i love thhis kind of talking so much ;-)
11 years

Little changes

i love those stories about the first gained pounds hehe

and the changes appearing in clothes and things...

always thrilled when there will be the first clothes i can´t wear anymore cause my belly look to big in it ^^
11 years

Sweetpea wrote:
otherland78 wrote:
Sweetpea wrote:
Schadenfreude wrote:
I have a greedy appetite. Then they would watch and laugh as my clothes got tighter and tighter and I would insist that I hadn't gained any weight, I'm just a little bloated.

I don't consider myself evil, but I love providing ridiculous amounts of food for my boyfriend and watching him over indulge! It's not force feeding but he's got no self control and my treats are just too tempting for him to resist. Then I get to squeeze his extra flubber, and I suppose I do tease him a bit, but not in a nasty way!

hehe how would i love that being teased and fattened up a bit only by providing enough sweets and treats and opportunities to weaken my selfcontrol ;-)

SO you can say wow Dear no look at that belly of yours now (poking for emphasis) and i would complain and say no that was you with your sweat and seductive encouraging me to eat more .....:-)

and you can say no you ate this all alone or did i cuffed you up to eat all that chubby ! ;-)

you are not from germany i bet !^^ ;-)

Hehe - you're growing tummy would make me giggle! You'd say you were going to get in shape, but too many treats would take their toll on your body. You will be struggling to do up your jeans with a little roll of flab over the top. hehe.

haha i would grin and just say i would even bet about it ha. no problem those 6 years out of sport .....i will be i shape in no time you could even use any trick and treat you think of to sabotage me if you think this will give you any chance :-).
ANd then i would grab you soft parts and your povehandles and say : " And if i ever get fat enuogh so you are more fit than me baby ^^, (hahahasqueezing your lovehandles) i may even eat whatever you want for the rest of my life :

tickling you and running away like in old times (getting a little out of breath....)

:-)

...to be continued ^^?
11 years