Definite underagers banned

Biggie cheese 8 months
94.194.136.124, ellisdjudge@gmail.com

Rayne sent in screenshots where he admits to being a 13 year old kid making a fake profile/etc. Banned.
6 years

Currently listening to

Bat For Lashes - Daniel
6 years

Daz211280

After a few years he's been a naughty boy again as Lunchtime2112, updating his records here:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
Topic: lovebiggurls
Squish:

Not a problem per say, but I am noting it here that he has changed his name and is using a new picture of some guy. I have talked to this guy before on several occasions over the years and it is always the same thing, he is into squashing, and always asks me about it. He denied it at first but then said he wanted to keep the new name instead of the old one. I have screenshots loaded.

Lovebiggurls 5 years
81.131.231.168, az211280@googlemail.com'>daz211280@googlemail.com

Lunchtime2112 3 hours
81.131.231.168, azsm80@gmail.com'>Dazsm80@gmail.com

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
Title: lunchtime2112 and aliceinwonderland9
Squish:

I saved screenshots of the main chat, and what I could of the conversation that happened. I tried to mediate things and get people to ignore each other. Alice was drunk and just would not quit, Lunchtime was also not stopping even after he said he would. He threatened to go to Alice's home in London and hurt her, I banned him for 3 days off the site because another female user messaged me saying that he was being super aggressive towards her as well. Lunchtime was also calling Alice on her cell phone, her fault I guess for giving out her number to the guy, but that should not be the point.
Even as I am writing this, they are both going at each other in the chat. There is nothing I can do about it. Alice just wont stop it. I am noting it here that I have screenshots and I will continue to save screenshots of everything that I can.

Unfortunately he's deleted his account so there's no trace of him left to track his current status with. Though I see that bustiershan was the other woman he harassed. Did you record his current email and IP address? All I know is that Alice said he's from Colchester in the UK, he's 37 and his real name is Darren. Alice also sent in this extra screenshot:
6 years

Waning interest in feederism?

Yeah I've been around for quite some time and haven't gotten to do it with anyone in person so I just haven't been into it as much.
6 years

Currently listening to

The Birthday Massacre - Play With Fire
6 years