Better way to funnel alone?

I agree that it is distracting to have to manage the funnel during a feeding. This is what I discovered during my use of the Bong style setup. Have wanted to try the funnel gag type, and the fact that it would be "hands free". Have you tried the "Camelback" style with the bite valve for flow control? I have a clear bladder for one that I was planning to use in the near future. Not sure about cleaning out the heavy cream residue after use, how to get it clean.
I have also pondered the use of a new, "clean" and clear enema setup

Seems we need to run the numbers and calculate the flows for any given size tubes.

I have also considered using the mouth guard style mouth piece for those times when you would not want to allow the feedee control. To me this is hot, but one has to consider saftey as well.
6 years

Buying female feedees mcdonald's month of june only

Sounds like it could be interesting.....

Does this apply to male feedees as well?

I would love the company of other feedee, as we "pig out" together.

Details?
6 years

Favorite part of a bbws body?

The super soft lower belly fat, love to feel it and rub it, but the complete feedee package in general.
6 years

60lbs in a year?

bills225:
This is completely possible. It comes down to how bad you want to gain the weight.

It took 4 years for me to gain 60 lbs, and I can say, it's a lot of weight. More than you may realize if you have never done it. I'm not willing to gain that fast, but like I said, 5 pounds per month is completely possible if you are dedicated.

That 60 lbs would be like gaining a small bag of concret in weight. Trying to visualize the added volume, picture a pound of yellow fat X60.

I love the perminent changes that gaining that fast would bring. The NEW fat cells, wonderful feedee cellulite, and of course the stretch marks. It's Hot, when I think about the perminentcy of it.
Even if I were to gain, I could never return to my former self. I love the super soft fat after a cycle.
6 years

Africa tribe force feeding their girls....

Anyway.....Does anyone know what is used in this ritual and how it is made?
6 years

Psychological vs physical force feeding.

Their most be other methods as well...?
6 years

Africa tribe force feeding their girls....

I remember reading about a tribe in africa, where young women are forced fattened to get a man. It appears that the men find fat women sexy. The fatter the better.

Does anyone know what is used in this ritual of fattening AND how to make it?
6 years

Psychological vs physical force feeding.

Methods used for force feeding?
6 years

Scooters at grocery stores

Ffox:
Yeah my boyfriend used to work inside at Walmart and used to be in charge of doing the carts. the one thing I hate about those things that people never plug them back in. so hed always have to go around the store and rangle them or have to go help customers when they're charged died. I know that if I did get that big to need one or 2 have one regularly hed use that thing and he would get in so much trouble. Just see him trying to make ramp jumps with it.

I have found that the more weight (added to the basket), shortens it's battery life (range). I do not know if it's the distribution of the weight or total weight that's important here.
6 years