Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

Sweetpea wrote:
Schadenfreude wrote:
I have a greedy appetite. Then they would watch and laugh as my clothes got tighter and tighter and I would insist that I hadn't gained any weight, I'm just a little bloated.

I don't consider myself evil, but I love providing ridiculous amounts of food for my boyfriend and watching him over indulge! It's not force feeding but he's got no self control and my treats are just too tempting for him to resist. Then I get to squeeze his extra flubber, and I suppose I do tease him a bit, but not in a nasty way!

hehe how would i love that being teased and fattened up a bit only by providing enough sweets and treats and opportunities to weaken my selfcontrol ;-)

SO you can say wow Dear no look at that belly of yours now (poking for emphasis) and i would complain and say no that was you with your sweat and seductive encouraging me to eat more .....:-)

and you can say no you ate this all alone or did i cuffed you up to eat all that chubby ! ;-)

you are not from germany i bet !^^ ;-)
12 years

Thin-to-soft

oh i love to gain a few from time to time even more when i have a nice girl to chat during this time .....

But as long as i´m single i tend to stay at least only slightly chubby to get back in shape or to wait for a real smart girl to make me a little chubbier ^^
12 years

Fat grab during sex

hehe love it and love to tease and be teased fun play and sex and eat is there something more interesting ^^ ?
12 years

Female feeders: how it began

Marrie wrote:
I have no idea where this came from, but, since I was a kid I loved cartoons that ballooned with water or air.
As I got older, I always preferred chubby boys to adore, and mostly my crushes were on chubby boys.
When I was 23, I met a guy from Polland that was tall and he must had weighted like 120 or 130 kgs .... To have him on my hands was a huge turn on... Few year older, I dated a guy that stayed away on a business trip for 3 months, and I remember he added like 20 kgs on the trip, and once he got back I was completely insane about his body ... On 2006 I met this FA world, and since that, I can see myself each time looking for even bigger guys.

I also love food, and I love the idea of this indulgence feeling ... I like to cook and buy thinks that "my man" likes to eat ....

I can see myself a little bit of all this, feeder, foodie, feedee... For me, food is a part of this sexual hole concept .... I could never be attracted to a man that don't have a big and healthy appetite!

Also, I think sex after a good meal is a turn on ...

smiley

Having a girl like you would be a permanent turn on^^

sex only willl make it impossible for me to stay in shape if there is someone like you trying to fatten the man up ^^ lol

oh you are so interesting my lady ^^
12 years

Schadenfreude wrote:
I've always fantasized about an evil feeder who just has no respect for my wishes. Could be male or female. Wouldn't have to be a love interest or anything. But I want to try and workout and eat healthy and constantly insist that I just want to loose 10 lbs whilst someone close to me was constantly sabotaging me with delicious foods and extra snacks, knowing that I have a greedy appetite. Then they would watch and laugh as my clothes got tighter and tighter and I would insist that I hadn't gained any weight, I'm just a little bloated.

hihi oh My !!!

that is so perfect ^^ :-)

where can i meet you ? ^^

;-)
12 years

Fattening and teasing your bf

oh hehe would love a gf to make me eat more and tease me afterwards about outting on some fat here and there ^^
would looove that adn it would kind of tunr me on^^ i bet ;-)
12 years

Weight gain progression photos

mhmm interesting to see those comparisons i especially like very much .

i always want to gain immediately when i see such pics lol
12 years

Fattening and teasing your bf

LargeLexi wrote:
Any girls enjoy fattening up their boyfriends and teasing them? (or girlfriends) I'd love to talk to you about it.smiley

i love teasing a gf if she gained a few or if she is just a bit chubby hehe (but have to know that she likes it and that i like the soft areas to tease and like it really)

And i so would love some girl still fit enough so that teasing me if i gained any weight would have a real affect on me .
(really taking it for real from someone beeing slimmer ^^)

But i would love akind of ongoing game one trying to fatten up the other teasing her and then some kind of nice revenge for the significant other ^^ :-)))
12 years

CakeForBreakfast wrote:
Oh god. Being the evil feeder was my first feederism fantasy, from my pubescent days. I've mellowed out since then and yes, sometimes I'll still find pleasure in "kidnapped and force-fed" literature, but in general:

The British Gentleman wrote:
Give me a feedee that enjoys a more loving feeding & sensual belly rub whilst cuddling anyday of the week. smiley

This.

Ok of course i would love to have the evil feeder thing done to me lol more kind of a nver ending roleplay between two loving ppl and in many different ways ^^

aaaand ;-) of course would i love more the cuddling thing the whole week than the rough part ^^ :-)

but who says an evil feeder couldn´t be nice during the week and just say things like :

"I stood the whole day buying that cake for you at least try a littlebit and cutting off an good half ^^ and seducing the otherone to eat it ^^!"

nevertheless an nice topic ....
12 years

Fetishes

Maimee wrote:
brsfan1 wrote:
I am into anything domination related...I think that is just natural since I am a feeder. Things like bondage or highly aggressive foreplay where I throw around a girl is pretty sexy to me.

I workout a lot, so the sensation that I am physically superior to my girl and that I use it to throw her around or hold her down is very arousing.

I absolutely love strength and resistance play. Being so heavy makes it difficult to be pushed around during bedroom play, so the thought of my size posing no challenge when being dominated is just dreamy!

Add said aggression into the mix... *happy sigh* Why do you live so far away?

ahhh that was so pefectly desribed ...i like the same kind of play but would be nice if at some point the girl would love to turn the tables and fatten me up to get strong anough to force me to some things and after having fun with this for a while i would tunr the tables again and get fit ......only to revenge on her...
but i generally like teasing poking grabbing tickling and pinning the girl down with some force and find it very sexy if she tries to defend a bit (of course knowing before she likes it ^^)
12 years