79.76.78.218, bepsonefye@ziyap.com
Cheesehead 2 weeks
79.76.78.218, mostuvurtu@ziyap.com
girl 2 months
79.76.78.218, vuydilukku@deyom.com

Title: video run-time politics
girl United Kingdom
joined 2 months

Just a quick one. Do you reckon the site can impose a minimum amount of time on video's before they are allowed on the site? A lot of the ones in the female section are 3 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds etc these are quite troll-worthy due to being so short, might as well upload another picture please.

Can we get at least 1 minute? It's not too much to ask especially if people are paying the membership fee, it's no good having loads of very short videos, this isn't Vine! A minimum run time would push for quality standards to be raised.
If people are shy then they need further encouragement but how would you feel about your favourite blockbuster movie being under 10 seconds? That's a GIF not a "video". If people still want their super short videos we need a GIF section to act as a filter, the same as when searching male or female.

Maybe there is a fundamental misunderstanding in what a video is, if you don't know then just look at youtube for inspiration or ask and i will try to teach you with my expertise on the subject.

So tell me what you think? It is a problem that does need sorting out and can't be ignored forever. When will we see progress on this?

That's you, isn't it James. Bored again, I see. Not sure this topic will get him attention though. Keep an eye on him in case he starts screaming and attacking people.
6 years

Racingbacon

He's back.

Comfortablyfat 15 mins
2.223.127.199, Mattmellorable@hotmail.com
6 years

Racingbacon

So she blocked him and now he's deleted his account. Well okay then. He's got problems.
6 years

Racingbacon

Thank you! I have clicked the add block button. All of the comments on my recent photos have apparently been deleted. Another member even PMed me about how inappropriate his comments were, so I am glad to know about this feature. Have a good night!

Messaged her about the block feature and she's blocked him now. He won't be happy. Make sure he doesn't make an alt to comment on her stuff.
6 years

Racingbacon

This stupid freak's been at it again, seeing morphs where there aren't any.

Title: Racingbacon

Hi Ff mods! I generally love this site--looking at it and posting on it. One commenter, however, Racingbacon, has posted rude comments on several of my last few posts. Four mean comments on one of the posts, which were later deleted. They have been calling me out for "faking," "lying," and being a "cock tease." I have seen them post on the pictures and accounts of several other women saying similar things. My pictures are 100% real, aside from the few I openly admit are morphs. I generally trust this community to be supportive, but this user is generally mean and consistently telling women who are trying to gain and be good members of the community that they are basically worthless. I don't want to delete Racingbacon's comments on my pictures, but I also feel uncomfortable posting knowing that my pictures will be responded to with this hateful, trolling vitriol. I would really appreciate if you could fix this in some way, and will not be posting until then.
Thank you!
Xoxo
Ssc

It's hard to tell if it takes up any space at all from the angle of the photo and the way it's been cropped.
RacingBacon, 19 hours

No. No she didn't. More teasing, more lies. You actually look smaller than you did a year or so ago. Though I suppose, you were stuffing things up your top to make you look fatter. Rather than into your mouth to actually make you fatter.
RacingBacon, 19 hours

Deleting the comments, good stuff. You're a fraud. A total fraud. Anyone who wants to check on that can head on over to stufferdb. Check out her catalogue of lies and teasing.
RacingBacon, 5 days

Calling you out for things, for example, stuffing things up your top to make you look fatter and passing it off as weight gained.
RacingBacon, 1 week

Ah Christmas lights, of course, how silly of me.
I don't know, two doesn't feel like enough to be honest. How do you feel about being such a tease and duping people? As I understand it, that's why you stopped with YouTube, because people kept calling you
RacingBacon, 1 week

Your underwear ripped when you sat down for dinner tonight?
So this was taken the following day and you mistakenly used "tonight" ? Just wondering why there's daylight coming in over your little belly. Little meaning there's no way you're 195lbs
RacingBacon, 1 week

Can't you be sweetsexy dick tease? Or sweet sexy liar?

There's no way you're 195lbs or that you get up to half the stuff you claim.
RacingBacon, 1 week

I'm thinking you might not be 147 anymore smiley
RacingBacon, 2 months

I simply don't believe you're 265!
You have got to be heavier that that now!! Looking great.
RacingBacon, 3 months

You legit look a lot better now. You don't look fat in the face just healthy previously you looked a bit gaunt. So now is better for sure.
RacingBacon, 4 months

Great to see you back! Thinking your name is wrong now though, surely it should be sweetsexyfatty?
You certainly aren't chubby any more smiley
RacingBacon, 4 months

You "lost" a few pounds? Lol
Don't try and tell anyone your secret to losing, somehow I think they aren't going to listen.

I saw this and before I read the description, I thought you looked bigger.
RacingBacon, 5 months

Aaand now it's one of my favourite photos.
Of anything.
Ever.

You're amazing niki
RacingBacon, 6 months

Probably time to update your weight. No way you're still 245. smiley
RacingBacon, 6 months

No way you're still 245!! 😮
RacingBacon, 8 months

Huh, look at all his type of comments. Someone's obsessed.
6 years

What movies have you watched recently?

We didn't have a topic like this so I thought I'd make one, because we do all love movies. This can be for both movies you've seen already as well as new ones.

Recently I watched Spirited Away, Toy Story 3 and Ghost in the Shell (2017).
6 years

Queenkay20

Anybody want to fatten me up? Kik me ; kayladanielle1814
BigPiggy23 9 hours

So she came back on her own anyway. I wonder if she's actually being fed this time or if she's lying like she was before...

anybody wanna Skype with my best friend and I? online feeders only, kik me: kayladanielle1814. Button popping, stuffing eachother, farting/burping, and whatever you want in the sessions
BigPiggy23 3 hours

Stuffing my best friend tonight! And she's stuffing me naked , online feeders kik me if you wanna see the fun 😉 kik; kayladanielle1814
BigPiggy23 7 hours

Because this would indicate she IS having herself stuffed for real. Curious. No-one's reported her either. Not causing any problems this time then, I guess.

BigPiggy23 5 days
69.73.99.112, feabieemailonly@gmail.com
6 years