60lbs in a year?

[quote]californiabay:
Yes. It is attainable. However, I find it more difficulty the fatter you are.[/quote

This is what I discovered also. You have to eat the calories to maintain current weight, PLUS additional calories to gain.
6 years

Fa tattoos?

My thoughts on the tape measure tattoo is, it would distort as the feedee grows.
6 years

Fa tattoos?

How about a body (tummy, hips,ect...), full of stretchmarks?
6 years

60lbs in a year?

HoneyBearsMrs:
Totally do-able!!! My husband has gained 60 this year EASILY!

Humpty-Dumpty was Pushed !!

smiley
6 years

60lbs in a year?

Sure you can gain that amount in a year, but the rest of our bodies will not be prepared for the extra weight so quickly.
Thinking knees, and back, and body parts that will have to support the extra load.
6 years

Are there any women out there who prefer fat men?

Marina:
I love fat men. Guys who have been fat forever, guys who find themselves chubby after years of slimness, men who love to eat and can�t help but have their bellies grow...

Women who love fat men? We definitely exist. :-)

I love that, " men who can't help but have their bellies grow...". Like the feeder gives us a choice.
6 years

Fa tattoos?

DemoniaFFA:
Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering, does anybody have/want a FA/feederism related tattoo? And if so, what is it?
I have a bunch of tattoos for important things in my life, but so far this one (very important and formative) thing in my life is still missing.

If we had symbols like the BDSM community, this would be easier!

I have thought about this very thing...

How about a Tattoo of a tape measure, it could be used to show gains. It would distort as one grows, stretching it out. it would have large markings that would "shrink" with ones gain it would help a feeder out, where he or she could track your journey.

I tattoo pic of a neopolitain ice crream bar?
6 years

Are there any women out there who prefer fat men?

pippa123:
yeah I love fat men, anything 300lb plus is amazing but love all fat men body spaces and sizes

Thank you, but what do really like about us fat men?
6 years

Easy recipes?

I guess I will have to add a block of cream cheese to mine. Did you stll add the heavy cream and/or butter? What would the calorie count be with this "kicked-up" mac&cheese? Sounds good, but would it make me fatter?
6 years

Do any men want to be immobile

Wigity:
The idea of being immobile is a turn on mainly because of the helplessness. To know my own body is my cage & im just left at the mercy of my partner is exciting.

Even if I got tired of it, it wouldn�t be much I could do & that�s a turn on also.

The most fun would be the power struggle with my partner, I mean... do they have what it takes to break me & get me there 🤷🏻‍♂️🤔

I agree with all of what you said. The scary part would be to work out all the consequences before hand. Such as how you will be taken care of. One would need to build trust, to make this happen.
6 years