Post your feabie name here!

I'm Nofbar there. I'd appreciate advice and encouragement in my efforts to gain two or three hundred more pounds.
6 years

I drank 3 quarts of heavy cream throughout the day today

boundandfeed:
Does this drink have a name?

I haven't named it. I'm not sure if anyone else has come up with it. Knowing that some feedees drink melted ice cream to get fatter, I just took a basic recipe for ice cream and made it easier to mix up on the fly.
6 years

I drank 3 quarts of heavy cream throughout the day today

If plain cream is hard for you to get down, start with a shot of grenadine or torani syrup and 1 tsp of vanilla or almond extract in a pint glass. Fill with cream, stir, and enjoy.
6 years

50 lbs by christmas-tips?

nofbar:
Cream with grenadine and vanilla is very nice and easy to get down.

curvypapaya:
I have never heard of that! I'll try it. You just do grenadine and vanilla extract?

In a pint glass put a shot of grenadine and a teaspoonful of vanilla or almond extract. Fill the rest of the glass with cream. Stir and drink.
6 years

What do you usually notice first?

I sometimes will feel a slight itch or burn at the edges of my belly where I have older stretch marks.
6 years

50 lbs by christmas-tips?

Cream with grenadine and vanilla is very nice and easy to get down.
6 years

Exotic feederism fantasies

nofbar:
I adore stories of gorging on massive quantities of food and drink such that bellies and breasts swell up and burst out pants, shirts, bras, and undies.

I wish I coulld do that, but I can't get to the point of being truly stuffed, I get nauseated before then. I could, maybe, at a good buffet with lots of variety, but none are near me.

LoopsnBloops:
Fat bursting out of clothes magically or just being stuffed like normal. Is it just someone who goes too far at a buffet or is there magic/science involved that makes it go over the top?

Just normal stuffing.
6 years

Exotic feederism fantasies

I adore stories of gorging on massive quantities of food and drink such that bellies and breasts swell up and burst out pants, shirts, bras, and undies.

I wish I coulld do that, but I can't get to the point of being truly stuffed, I get nauseated before then. I could, maybe, at a good buffet with lots of variety, but none are near me.
6 years