If you could be any animal for a day...

OniGumo wrote
but if you were a polar bear you'd get to wear a snazzy white fur coat.

Its actually not white fyi smiley
13 years

Favorite positions

You all make sex sound so complicated... o.O
13 years

The face poll

supertrooper wrote
well it is more for a girl who hates her face becuase she has a double chin, and you ruined my plan

I don't think you can make someone like thier double chin, I can't see myself ever enjoying mine, but I could see myself accepting it, especially if someone I cared about liked it. lol I don't think I made sense...
13 years

Family guy - peter as feeder and lois as feedee bbw

weetabix wrote
It was sick and funny that Peter was shagging Loises fat after it had been removed from her body. Very telling. Do we love the fat person or the fat?

I think it depends on if you think of your attraction as a fetish or a preference.
13 years

The face poll

lol, and here I was thinking i'd be called shallow for my statement... ^_^
13 years

Les puissants..

chameleon wrote
&feature=feedf

For the lazy lol

Pretty cool, shes cute, but she seems to make a show of eating rather then actually gorging.
13 years

Dating slim girls - advice

skinnybrit84 wrote
Also did you consider that she might really like you, and by losing weight she could actually be trying to seem more attractive to you? If I could offer one piece of advice beyond personal reflection it would be, tell her you find a bit of chub attractive and she shouldn't worry about her weight with you.

Try this before you get down over all the doom and gloom being said lol.

There is a chance that this is the case and she would be happier not losing and you'd be happier with her staying as she is. Or of course, she does want to be thinner and you're both better off finding someone else.

I know how you feel about the dieting stuff though, its a total turn off. Sure, if a girl wants to eat right and be fit, thats fine by me, but if they are going to purposely starve and run themselves into the ground with exercise then i'm not interested.
13 years

Grrrrrrr.....(bit of a rant)

I'm starting to notice as I get older that Drs love to go for the easy answer rather then bother with finding the correct diagnosis, though I suppose thats all they can do when they have more patients then time.
13 years

The face poll

A pretty face, nothing else matters.
13 years

Family guy - peter as feeder and lois as feedee bbw

lovesmychub wrote
How do you know you are into feederism?

You stumble across an episode like this and find yourself very aroused. smiley

Or any other cartoon with weight gain involved...

But yeah, when he says "I want you bigger, fatter, it will please me" I always get turned on lol.
13 years