Fetishes

secretdesires wrote:
Okay, so we're all here because we love big squishy bellies, but how many of us have other major fetishes? Am I the only one whose main and only fetish isn't a fat-related fetish?

My main fetishes are Daddy/girl RP, rape RP, and I have a huge @ss fetish. (heh I made a pun!)

Hmmm.... as i never had so many chances to live out every of my well let´s say very creative fantasies and don´t know for sure which else there are or might even appear through nice incentives.

Hmmm well daddy girl rp is a nice cute thing :-) why not ^^
nurse ^^
teacher with glasses and a tight miniskirt and a v-neck (long hair!)
hmm...
hmm...
;-)
i love a cute face a well formed belly (chubby or thinner ^^) with an adorable belly button
round beautiful boobs smaller or big but perky is so mhmm...^^

but is that a fetish if you like all parts of a femalebody haha even neck ears hair eyes back lovehandles .....

well i better stop and find out more about me ^^
11 years

The most erotic thing an fa or ffa can hear........

foxglove wrote:
I love it when a boy tells me their weight or measurements. It doesn't even matter if they're skinny or fat, tbh, it's just the fact they're telling me something personal and maybe a bit embarrassing. The biggest frisson I get is if they are expressing some kind of inner conflict about their weight/size - I totally adore hearing about their efforts to lose/get back in shape. Especially if they try and fail... mwahaha

Oh i would love to try and be distracted from my gym toutine i would have first set in motion again when realizing i ´m getting chubby^^

Oh you seem to be sucha perfect mind for me ^^
11 years

What feeders don't grasp

LovesBigMen wrote:
Well, OP, while it's a great thing that you and her share the same kinks, there is more in a relationship than jus the carnal portion of it. I'm a feeder and, while feederism is what gets me going sexually, a relationship wouldn't go anywhere if all a guy and I did was solely sexual. I believe no relationship, being based on a fetish or not would work out in that way.

I second that !
There has to be a real relationship not only based on sex if it is really destined to hold for long ^^.

But i guess it´s a nice way to first contact someone through some real desires so u are at least sure about those things which make your sexlife happy and i guess you will find out if the person itself and her cahracter matches up for a realy love relationship ...:-)

But you can´t know that before even if your relationship is not based at first on sexual desires i guess !

Just be yourself, share what you are as a person without abandoning the feeder part of you, but not being only about that. That way, both of you will grow as a couple. smiley

Of course, there's the chance I'm just spouting crazy talk, as I have never been on a feeder/feedee relationship in real life. Good luck for you both!
11 years

I want to be so stuffed that..

hmm... want to get so stuffen through nice encouragement and a little dmonation maybe and teasing or making a bet that that all my old jean don´t fit anymore and my gf has to pull me out seeing me totally out of breath and helplessly trying to stand up but of course my full belly prevents this.
And she is having her fun teasing me ^^
11 years

Question to female feeders

LovesBigMen wrote:
Myself, I love seeing strained buttons and too-tight shirts, indicating someone has been putting on a few pounds lately. I've had this teacher whose dress shirt's buttons looked like they we're ready to pop off at any time. He had also outgrown belts, having to wear suspenders. My friends didn't quite get why he wore them, but I did. smiley Gosh, what a crush I had on him.

I do agree that, while some belly tease here and there is awesome, the clothes should be clean and in an overall nice state. I don't care much for holey and stained clothes. Unless it's a recent food stain. That I like. smiley

As for playing and teasing a belly in public, that's something I definitely could see myself doing. I'd have to restrain myself from grabbing wobbly bits, since I'm a very grabby person on things I find cute. But I would be careful enough not to embarass or offend the person I'm with, I'd feel terrible for humilliating someone in public. The furthest I'd go it's lots of hugging and feeling.

What you are saying sounds so lovely warm and nice ;-)

would love that if i ever get a belly worth having that done to ;-) ^^
11 years

The most erotic thing an fa or ffa can hear........

LetMeFeedYou wrote:
"Mmmmm baby, that was so good, go get me some more". Now THAT is what I like to hear, it gets me so giddy!

Ohhh how wopuld i love to see that desire in a girls eyes when saying that ....want moreeee!!! ;-)

*sigh*
11 years

Female feeders: how it began

BoonahFace wrote:
I remember putting pillows under my clothing and pretending to be fat at a young age. I loved it but it was very innocent at the time.

i love that innocence with a girl ^^ so much and even when she does something like lifting up her shirt and looking at her slightly fatter belly getting a bit red in the face and say oh no i wonder where this comes from ^^ so cute
11 years

Exercise...?

AskDrFeeder wrote:
foxglove wrote:
Or, before I could afford that, I got nearly as good results with a gym buddy.

Just make sure the gym buddy isn't a feeder or it could backfire pretty badly. smiley

Oh hehe what an evil and sexy idea havinf a bit of a belly going to the gym and trying to train with a (beautiful cute and fit personal femal trainer only to get teased until i decide ok you decide what i eat ^^....and get chubbier by the day lol
that would be a so sexy backfiring ^^ hehe
11 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

oh i so love this idea
imagine getting it fullfilled by a sexy seductive feminine shaped girl with cute looks ^^ and the ability to tease you so nicely about your little new gains here and there ...:-)

ohhhh ;-) i would love to experience that !!!^^
11 years