Inexpensive, high calorie food that can be bought in bulk?

on an added note... I have been trying to make my popcorn, taste like what you would get from the movies. I read on a box of microwave popcorn, that they used Red Palm Oil. I do not know much about red palm oil, could anyone enlighten me?

Is this the "Magic" ingrediant to get Movie theater color and taste?

Fattening?
6 years

Bloomers (us,uk)

Where can I get (download), patterns for all type of bloomers? Interested in Directoies mostly.

Thanks,
6 years

Saggy tits

Cutiet89:
So since i was a developing young adult my tits have been so saggy... Now that im fat they are sitting on my stomach . im self conscious of them. Are saggy tits hot???

Mainstream sociaty I think prefer perky breasts. This site is probable going to be one of the few places where this may not be true.

I take it as a sign of age, and being a feedee.
6 years

You know you're an ssbhm when...

dragorat:
You prefer to spend most of your time wearing Sweats & tee shirts instead of more dressy attire!

I will second this! Other than going stark naked, I have not found anything that compares to comfort of this combo.

I have a harder time trying to find clothes, that I feel comfortable in while in public. I have noticed many people wearing PJ's in the stores.
6 years

Just reading...fat and penis length.

I read where for every 30 pounds lost, is an "effective" gain of 1/2" in length. So, is the reverse just as true ? So, every 30 pounds gained would be a loss of 1/2" in length. Humm, so how much length have I lost at my weight of 300.?

Food for thought.. (keeping it on topic).

smiley
6 years

New stretch marks

fillin-chubby:
I've been studying for finals RIP but-
Today, someone happened to notice that my boyfriend Itay has gotten bigger recently and pointed out his new stretch marks X3

What ever you are feeding him, I would say it was working! Congrats, and enyoy his new found marks.
I would love to have marks that could not be missed, marking myself as feeedee.
6 years

Weight after cream

I used cream also, with the same results. After I atopped and my body leveled back out, I lost a few pounds. My lower tummy became super soft. I jist love the way it feeels! Might have to do more of these cycles if its what I need to do in order to get super soft.
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

It was @ 300 that I started suffering from the effects of my gaining. Most noticable in my knee jointts. My now limited mobility, just makes it that much more easy to gain. Feeling very vunerable and helpless to stop the process.
6 years

How big are your man boobs?

[quote]lardlad2002:
What is your cup size? Measure under your moobs and then measure your moobs and use the chart at the bottom of this page [url]http://www.barenecessities.com/feature.aspx?pagename=fit_sizing&cmp=Email2016[/u

Nice chart....

How about compression tank tops?
6 years

The obstacle course

TheWhipHand:
After so much work and planning, it's finally here.
I have a dark fantasy of putting my fat little butterball through an obstacle course. With my feeder friends we've decided to make it happen, putting our feedees through "events" , and we've secured a space for it. I'm so happy, I can't wait to watch them struggle through it. 😈

Might make for an interesting video, to post here.
6 years