How much heavy cream in a shake?

TheNinjaDude:
I’m thinking of making weight gain shakes with heavy cream and chocolate milk. How much cream would everyone reckon I should use?

Skip the chocolate milk, since it seems milk has a tendency to go sour and bad. Probably because over here, it's only pasteurized whereas cream and half & half are ultra pasteurized.

Eventually, you should be able to work up to a pint of cream to half a cup of chocolate sauce (e.g. Ghirardelli). Stir it with the same straw that you will use to drink it. Not chocolate syrup like Hershey's since that seems to be hard to mix in. I'm not sure why that is.

That's 20 fl. oz., the same size as a large Starbucks coffee and there's just over 2,000 calories in it, and you can suck it down through a straw. It's so sinfully delicious, basically the recipe for chocolate fondue only you're drinking it, and if you drink that almost every day, you are going to get so fat.

If you drink that even somewhat regularly, you should start planning on larger clothes, because you're going to need them.

If this recipe seems to rich and high fat at first, you can start off with half & half, that pretty much almost anyone should be able to drink straight.

Slightly off topic, but you should also give up milk and drink half & half any time you may otherwise drink milk.
4 years

To shave or not to shave

Startnew:
?

Absolutely shave, or wax, or laser it all off. Why or how is this even a question?

The only question should be how to remove it, and which method seems most effective for you.
4 years

Does anyone find this hot?

I wonder if it's even true. It sounds farfetched. I've never heard of a heart attack at that age for one thing.

Some folks will post the most bizarre, far fetched things.

It's a big world, and in a big world there really is all types and all sorts of things that may or may not have happened. I also try to keep an open mind, but sometimes it's just that unbelievable.

The other day I encountered a user who claimed to be immobile. Not impossible, but very unlikely. That same user refused to provide verification, of course.
4 years

Dating non feedist people

I feel like it's most likely a foregone conclusion that's it's very unlikely I'll meet, and ultimately marry a woman who's into this.

On web sites like this one, men seriously outnumber the women. Though some men are gay, it's a supreme disappointment if I see a female profile where she's lesbian. I don't have a problem with lesbians per-se (why would I?), but it's disappointing when it makes unbalanced numbers even more grim. The so-called sex worker women who are also only in it for the money, and not interested on making friends, chatting, and so on, when I see one, also causes similar disappointment.

I'm not bitter about this, it's just how things are. While I do attempt on occasion attempt to reach out to users on here, I don't get my hopes up and I have very low expectations. To take any other approach or have any other expectations will lead to disappointment.

However, not all is lost. One is a lot of users come and go. Some return years later, or never return at all. This suggests there may be more out there. There's also those who never do discover these web sites. But even then, the odds of being able to talk about this with someone in person, without it blowing up in your face, are very narrow. It's akin to the odds of winning one of the prizes from the state lottery that's worth over $1 million.

But still, not all is lost. At least if you don't have to engage in all aspects of this. For example, if you have a fantasy about funnel feeding, do you actually have to do it? If you're like most here, you don't.

In the U.S., and in most other countries in the developed, and even developing world, the obesity rate and acceptance continues to increase every day amongst all or nearly all demographic groups, regardless of age, income group, race, etc.

There's also a tendency where with age, pregnancy, middle age, spread, etc. for women to gain weight over time. Men are also likely to gain weight over time as well. It's actually to the point where if someone looks to be almost too fit, spending too much time at the gym, that I tend to assume they either work a low income part-time job or have no job at all. Even construction workers and skilled laborers (like electricians or plumbers) are likely to have a bit of a gut nowadays. Even if I go to the gym, many of the other patrons there are unlikely to be skinny.

The effects are also multiplied if she's already fat or at least chubby or plump when I meet her.

I also suspect that a lot more folks out there secretly want to be fat, even if they won't admit it, even to themselves. There's the size tolerance and acceptance movement for one, which in recent years has experienced unprecedented success, which I expect will only continue and become more widespread. There's also those who may even tell themselves things like "maybe I should spend more time at the gym, but.." or "I probably shouldn't indulge in this, but.."

The only things about that which disappoint me is the misery the weight loss industry, which is rarely even successful in their goals, causes. Or the amount of money wasted on gym memberships, especially in January that are used little, if at all. That money is better spent on cheesecake. It's disgusting how gym chains take advantage of this.

I expect that if I'm just patient long enough, I'll eventually get what I want. And I can help foster an environment where indulging is easy while slaving away and torturing yourself at the gym is not expected.

I just need to find the right lady for me. Most are chubby, plump, or fat already. Given enough time, pregnancy weight gain, office jobs, and middle age spread, I have no doubt she'll gain a lot of weight. To find a chubby lady who loves to eat, watch her gain from the pregnancy, office spread, middle age spread, and so on. Eventually in the more distance future, I'd then have a plump MILF (who became a MILF because of me) in form fitting dresses, wedging her cankles into heeled shoes, while her large boobs and thunder thighs jiggle every time she takes a step. And the whole time throughout this entire process, I will want to ravage her and make her scream in the bedroom all of the time.

I'm on this site for the pictures, the message board, and sometimes the stories. While it would be nice to make a romantic connection this way, or to even make friends, I don't think it's likely and I'm not getting my hopes up. Even if I leave this site and never come back, even if I ultimately marry a woman who's not into feederism and may never even heard of it, I still think the odds of my getting most of what I want are still high.

But if you insist on only dating those who are explicitly into feederism, the odds are overwhelming that you will remain single until the day you die. This simply isn't a practical course of action.
4 years

Pushers vs. letting goers

I'm an FA/feeder who is now also gaining weight. I think it's safe to say that I'm now also a gainer and feedee.

This was driven both by scientific curiosity through a desire to learn about what kind of diet is most effective at fattening. I also wanted the experience of being on the other end. Gainers seem to have fun, so I wanted to see what that's about, as well of course as wanting to develop fattening recipes and diet that's actually palatable.

While there's fantasies and stories that feature drinking straight cream or even lard, that doesn't sound very tasty, and lard sounds very disgusting. However, I'm starting to ramble.

Right now, I still have to push myself. While it's true that I both crave more food overall, and more fatty, calorie dense food than before, I still feel like it's an effort to overeat on purpose. I often count calories in order to ensure I stay on track. I do suspect that if a woman was so inclined, she could coax me into eating more.

I wonder at what point my appetite will increase to the point where I would transition to letting go. Where it will take a significant effort to eat less for weight loss. I expect this point would take place before the point of no return, the part where you'll likely remain overweight or even obese for the rest of your life.
4 years

For fandoms sake!

darthbelly:
I'm definitely into the star wars fandom, hence my name.

You are not yet strong with the obesity force!

Your training is not yet complete!
4 years

Bbw looking for a feeder and love

Gain4love:
I'm a Feedee and I'm looking for a relationship and a feeder. We can get to know each other on here or on Kik which yes I know is being shut down but it's fast to chat at my Kik is gain4love

Apparently Kik is *not* going to be shutting down for the foreseeable near future.

www.cnn.com/2019/10/19/tech/kik-messenger-saved/index.html

The new owners do plan to eventually add some advertisements but I believe they will be small sidebars, not popups.
4 years

A week of around 6000 cal days - using heavy cream

It has been a few weeks. I wonder how it ended. I hope the OP may see this request.
4 years

Eating games (sorta)

The 3 week/month old reply was a bit of a necropost. But you know, some of these may be fun ideas.

An idea I've had is more simple.. in a relationship, have gaining contests that last for a couple weeks, or a month. The winner is the one who gains the most, and earns the right to control the loser's diet to make the loser gain for a similar time period as the gaining contest. After the feeding period ends, time for another gaining contest.

In theory, this should mean neither is left behind, since hopefully the loser will have enough of an appetite to be the winner for the next round.

But this is fantasy and not really practical since this would likely lead to a very rapid gain for both parties. It also doesn't have any disincentive for someone to lose a gaining contest on purpose. I haven't really thought this out too well.
4 years

Immobile/almost immobile/ssi benefits

Romy:
It is not ethical, but they should give those disability payments to obese people.
I am not immobile, but I have a high degree of disability.
No one would give a job to an obese person of 600lbs without a university study.
Most jobs require physical effort and a person with 600 lbs cannot perform those functions.
No one would hire such a fat person and assume the risk of paying in the future the salary of a non-working employee

I'm not sure what you mean by "university study?" There's research studies, and then there's university programs where one could get a Bachelor's degree or even a Master's.

But you're right, most reasonably well paying jobs that require little physical effort typically require a university education. Manual labor jobs in general are going away. There should still be some office jobs that don't require a degree but those are also slowly going away, it seems. Yet little movement has been made to adjust the high school curriculum.

There's also a strong argument to increase welfare benefits as the ROI on the economy is so high it's not even funny. The ultra poor when given money, will typically spend it, with a positive effect on the economy as more spending is good, with a ripple effect.

Some fear that expanding this would lead more to give up on work but such fears are mostly unfounded. It's extremely uncommon for anyone to not want to be self sufficient, and the payment sizes would still be a joke anyway, ensuring no one willingly wants that. But it would make a positive difference for anyone that such an individual would live with, as the payments could help offset additional household expenses.
4 years