Odd gain side effect

Interesting, I suppose all the more reason to maintain good posture, I hope you work something out, with as little pain as possible. smiley
13 years

Dont you hate......................

Otoni wrote
Im pretty sure im the only person from Iceland on this site, ive looked everywhere, cant find anybody, so stop complaining smiley

Can we complain about you being in iceland? smiley
13 years

Fatten a celebrity

suzieq_ wrote
But my fav celebrity to fatten up would DEFINITELY be Chloe Agnew of Celtic Woman - she's only 21 but she's been lusciously curvaceous for years, and she is beautifully described in these pics: judgmentofparis.com/board/showthread.php[/color]

She's gorgeous, although the commentary is kinda creepy lol.
13 years

Balancing point...

I think i'm at this point, and have been for a while now.
13 years

Movie quotes xd

--Dan-- wrote
This is epic! Pulp Fiction has so many good quotes.

I vote this better then Justin's smiley
13 years

Wanting to gain, afraid of being alone

I've been meaning to post on this thread for the last few days but can't get my head in the right spot, thankfully though Alice has been great. smiley

One former great poster around here used to say something along the lines of, if you are thin, fit or fat, you will always find people who find you attractive that way. He also said that if you want to attract a person while thin, why would they still be attracted to you if you got fat? People will be attracted to what they see, so if you are already fat, people who are attracted to you will have less problem with that then someone attracted to you while you were thin and then finds out you'd really rather be fat.

I know its so much easier said then done, but I think its good advice that is at least worth considering.

Good Luck, I struggle with the same dilemma.
13 years

Girls who like gay sex (man on man)

Marshmellow wrote
so, you read yaoi too?

I know girls really into this stuff, not for me though lol.
13 years

Advice on getting a gf to gain

Wow, glad to see it worked out for everyone. smiley
13 years