When fat body distribution making changes your figure from one to an another - already lived thi

Don't forget that people lose muscle and fat, but usually regain only fat. That is going to change the way someone looks. Also people don't lose from the same places they gain.
7 years

Fat firemen

johnxyz:
Get another job. You would not be doing yourself or the community any favors by being unable to do your job safely. (assuming you want to gain a significant amount of weight)

alabamakmg:
Original post is gone, but let me assure there are plenty of fat firefighters. I passed the CPAT test ( urban firefighting physical ability test) and most years get my red card with an arduous WCT ( 3 mile hike in 45 min wearing a 45 lb pack or vest) at 6-3 and 270 though the stair master about killed me. ( I'm a Vol FF, the CPAT isn't required)

However as you get older if you don't pay attention to your health, you are putting your self at huge risk. As a career, it's a fairly sedentary job until you put on turnouts and and a SCBA, add a 50 lb hose pack and start climbing stairs.

I totally believe that anyone of any size should be able to hold any job they are qualified for. I am assuming that most fat firefighters are naturally fat, and are not trying to gain.

But if someone is trying to gain, especially if they are trying to get as fat as they can as quickly as they can, being a fire fighter may not be the best career choice. As long as they can do their job and not put anyone at risk, that is fine.
7 years

Feeders announcement

Why not post all of this in the personals section?
7 years

Fat firemen

Get another job. You would not be doing yourself or the community any favors by being unable to do your job safely. (assuming you want to gain a significant amount of weight)
7 years

Feedee or feeder - who pays for the food?

Yes, the administrators here do a great job. What I don't understand about Feebie, is how can they expect the guys to pay for premium membership when most of the contact is with people asking for donations. It would be like gofundme to ask for payment to read the requests for money.
7 years

You like the feeder/feedee/plus scene, but your significant other does not :(

That wasn't the point I was trying to make at all. The point is that when you like someone thin, you should not let her know that you are on websites where men prefer larger women. I have dated thin women too. Nothing wrong with that.

It would be the same for any situation. If the person you dated was the same race as you, and you spend a lot of time on interracial dating sites. Or if your girlfriend was younger, and you spent time on web sites that was for older women, etc. etc.
7 years

It won't let me upload a pic.

Is the file too big? Is it the right format? If you don't get an official answer here, post it to the website feedback section at the end. Sounds like a nice height/weight combination, so I am looking forward to seeing your picture.
7 years

You like the feeder/feedee/plus scene, but your significant other does not :(

I can't say what would work best in your situation. And if I was single and dating a thin woman, I would probably want to keep coming back here. It just seems to me that if she knew you were here, she would feel inadequate to what she knows you like.
7 years

I should also add, that while FF does a good job in containing requests for money, another major website has turned into a GoFundMe page for feedees, and fake feedees.
7 years

On some sites, I have seen women promising to meet men for sex if they contribute to her. Last time I looked, that is prostitution.

If two people meet, and are boyfriend/girlfriend (or same sex) then they can decide based on who can afford it better.

If a person has a hobby or interest and can not afford it, then they either need to find another interest, find a way to do it more cheaply, or find a better job.

This ruins it for me, not because I am a cheapskate, but because I love to chat with women who enjoy being fat and/or loves gaining. When people do it as a money-making business, I am not an online friend, I am a perspective client.
7 years