Pokemon! ^_^

Team Rainbow Rocket takes the stage! Encounter notorious bosses and Legendary Pokemon from the past, win your way through the Battle Agency, and more in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon, coming November 17.

English trailer:

Japanese trailer with some altered content:

Team Rainbow Rocket is a new incarnation of Team Rocket, and is lead by Giovanni and all of the past villainous team leaders including Archie, Maxie, Cyrus, Ghetsis and Lysandre. They also appear to be using the legendary Pokemon they all coveted.
6 years

Xdestinyx/french island guy

eventide 2 months
84.97.230.73, summertime780.1@gmail.com

Harassment

Hi,
I have received a message from a user that I know has been black listed (from a previous email I sent you a few months back). HIs user name is “eventide” and his subject lines are always called “for the eternity”. If you need a screenshot I have it, but I wanted to bring it to hour attention. I’m so tired of receiving his messages.

Thank you

Banned him again.
6 years

Pokemon! ^_^

All the Mega Stone codes for Sun and Moon are expiring at the end of the month, so you should enter them if you haven't already. All the codes are listed below and can be entered through the Mystery Gift option:

M2DESCENT
-(both Mewtwo X and Y)
INTIMIDATE
-(Beedrill, Mawile, Medicham, Audino)
AZUL
-(Pidgeot, Steelix, Heracross, Houndoom)
MATSUBUSA
-(Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Camerupt, Banette)
SABLEVOLANT
-(Tyranitar, Aggron, Manectric, Abomasnow)
POYONG
-(Gardevoir, Lopunny, Gallade, Diancie)
DRACHE
-(Ampharos, Altaria, Latias, Latios)
6 years

Age checking

I quite agree. Am doing so.
6 years

Wiggles

How was he behaving in private chat? Aside from that screenshot of course.
6 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New video! Shows a bunch of stuff including the mysterious Ultra Recon Squad and another new Ultra Beast. You'll also be able to fly through Ultra Space Wormholes on Solgaleo/Lunala:

Japanese trailer with some differences:

New Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon news has come including a new Ultra Beast, UB Adhesive which is a Poison type.

UB Burst is Fire/Ghost with a new move, Mind Blown.

UB Assembly is Rock/Steel.

There's also a new team called Ultra Recon Squad who dwell in an area in Ultra Space called Ultra Megalopolis. There are also various other areas to explore in Ultra Space.

Ultra Recon Squad's team members are Dulse, Zossie, Soliera, and Phyco with their appearances varying depending on the game: Dulse & Zossie in Ultra Sun and Soliera and Phyco in Ultra Moon.

Necrozma stole the light from their world and they appear to use UB Adhesive in battle.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New Japanese Pokemon trailer of USUM:

Of note:
One of the characters from the mysterious team is called Zionira, who talks about Necrozma's effect on Alola with Necrozma going to steal light.
7 years

Matt 1208d

Rayne reported him for being under so I banned him. He sent this in:

Title: I'm not underage

Why did u guys suspend my acount if I'm not underage

Matt1208d 2 months
107.77.227.77, Matteusdegasperis@live.com

Troll, go away.
7 years

Queenkay20

Title: Blocked

Hello,

I’d like to be unbanned from FF. As I apologize for hasty comments

I think the comments were more than just 'hasty'.
7 years

Currently listening to

The Birthday Massacre - Divide
7 years