Is there a limit on how much i can post

Hi LadyDragoness80

Thanks for getting this touch, and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

There are limitations on how many messages you can send however this is put in place to stop spam, not to stop you sending genuine messages to users. The limit takes into account reasonable usage, so you shouldn't encounter any problems messaging users.

The only exception is those with Social and Combined accounts who have unlimited messages both sending and viewing due to their upgrade.

I hope this has been of assistance.

c00kie
FF Team
4 years

Premium story authors - update

Hi all,

We recently had a question from one of our earning account authors, and thought that we would share our response with you all below as there are some helpful tips.

The premium feature was last updated in February 2020, to ensure all premium uploads were made through the My Earnings page, instead of the pics, videos and stories sections. This was done so that new earners would see the help videos and allow us to post tips and advice to the page. It shouldn't have affected the way commissions are earnt.

We frequently analyse the stats looking to see if there are any trends as to what makes a high earning story. Our top story has now earnt close to $1000 and our top author monthly income is over $300. There doesn't yet seem to be a winning formula that I can suggest guaranteeing success, however some notable trends are:

* The same authors seem to consistently do well.

* The top earning stories have many chapters (upwards of 10-15).

* All kinds of characters and themes can do well (e.g. straight, gay, lesbian, male female, weight gain, romance etc). Success does not seem to depend on any particular genre.

* A high position on the listings page does seem to be important, although users will scroll down and even search for stories they like.

* Previewing stories may reduce commissions. It seems better to have some free stories as examples of your work and then upload complete premium stories to earn commissions.

Overall it seems to me that the main influence is (perhaps unsurprisingly) the quality of the writing and storytelling. My main advice for now is this:

* Remember that your story description and thumbnail is your shop window, so these need to be top rate. Find a good quality and relevant image and make the description enticing. Focus the description solely on selling the story it's designed for. Also remember if you're advertising and selling the story elsewhere, this may reduce your Fantasy Feeder sales.

Hope this helps!

c00kie
FF Team
4 years

Chat down?

Hi all,

Happy to say that the chat and video section are now back up and running.

We still have a few issues with the video file uploader but hope to get this fixed soon.

Thanks again for your patience!

c00kie
FF Team
4 years

Chat down?

Hi all,

There is a thread about this in the general forum, where there has been more response. So I am l locking this thread as makes more sense to have the discussion in one place.

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team
4 years

Chat down?

Jntbelly:
If at least you could have done a special action like unlocking the limit of 5 for classic messages ...

FF Team:
Maybe that is something we can consider. However that decision will be up to hiccupx, depending on how hard it would be to implement on a temporary basis across the site.

Our focus right now is on fixing the current issues. While it is a great suggestion... Distractions at this point would only lead to a delay in fixing the chat, and video sections which are our first priority.

Thank you all again for your patience in this matter.

c00kie
FF Team

fatchance:
LOL, in case you need an interpreter, all of that was a nice way of saying "NO".

On the contrary, no hidden context here at all.

Neither myself or any of the other moderators make business decisions, or do any of the coding for Fantasy Feeder. This is purely down to the owner, whether it is a viable solution, if it will take too much time away from fixing the core issues...

As I am sure you are all aware hiccupx is the only coder for the site. So as stated before... Taking his time away from fixing the main issue for something else that is nice suggestion, particularly at this moment in time seems a poor choice of time management.

We appreciate that it is frustrating that the chat and video sections are currently down, but trust me behind the scenes everyone is doing what they can to fix the issue.

We will keep you updated.

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team
4 years

Chat down?

Jntbelly:
If at least you could have done a special action like unlocking the limit of 5 for classic messages ...

Maybe that is something we can consider. However that decision will be up to hiccupx, depending on how hard it would be to implement on a temporary basis across the site.

Our focus right now is on fixing the current issues. While it is a great suggestion... Distractions at this point would only lead to a delay in fixing the chat, and video sections which are our first priority.

Thank you all again for your patience in this matter.

c00kie
FF Team
4 years

Chat down?

Hi all,

We are still working hard fixing the chat, and the video section on the site. After some troubleshooting we believe the two issues are related. Subsequently, fixing this may take a little longer than anticipated.

We are working as fast as we can to get things back up in running order for you. However we believe that the timescale for fixing the issue could potentially be 48 - 72 hours... So bear with us, and please know that we appreciate your patience during this time.

Please accept our apologies, and rest assured we are working as fast as we can!

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team
4 years

Chat down?

Hi all,

We are aware of the issues with the chatroom and we are working on getting this fixed as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Stay strong and have some snacks while you wait! smiley

FF Team
4 years

Watching your girlfriend turn into a fat girl

What started out as an interesting thread has turned into a bit of a farce. We hate to shut down discussion on the site as we are all adults and should be able to share our thoughts, feelings and experiences. While there are always differing opinions, please be respectful of each other.

Thread is locked.
4 years