Is mutual gaining real?

I don't think you can use your experiences as the absolute truth. Perhaps you have seen two large people and just assume they are together because they are both fat. However, any kind of feederism is rare IRL, and mutual gainers are even rarer.
7 years

You like the feeder/feedee/plus scene, but your significant other does not :(

If she is not into it, she's not into it. If you tell her you are into it, it is a rejection of her size. You either have to choose between your girlfriend, or choose between the feederism community.
7 years

My profile

I don't know, but if you post it at the end with website feedback, an admin can check it out and tell you why or fix it.
7 years

Sitting up

Unfortunately, no one can answer that question. Some people have a hard time doing things at 200, others do just fine at 500. Depends on a person's condition, age, height, body shape, and so many other things.
7 years

Doctor wants me to lose; i don't

I believe I read that the chance of someone who has been overweight for a while to lose weight and keep it off is about 1 in 177. Most people who lose weight tend to regain more than they lost. So, the best thing (assuming they are not a feedee and want to gain) is to try to eat normally (which includes some snacks, etc..) The best thing for a doctor to do is to treat the problem, and not encourage someone to do something that will probably make them even bigger.
7 years

Crush starting to gain.

You don't have to spill your guts and tell every detail of liking large women, but you can quickly mention that you like women of all sizes. Since you say you can date thin women too, it's not essential to the relationship anyway.
7 years

Doctor wants me to lose; i don't

There are no conditions that only large people have, and there is no guarantee that losing weight will cure anything. Doctors just tend to tell everyone to lose weight. I would be more concerned about specific dietary restrictions, such as cutting back on sugar, salt or fats.
7 years

Bras- help!

I don't like the look of women in sports bras. They mush the breasts down so there is no projection.
7 years

Anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?

Growing up, I always liked tall women. I'm 5'9", so I have been considered average. It isn't a kink, it's just something I find attractive. But most tall women want men who are as tall as they are, and some want men who are at least a few inches taller. But since it was rare that a tall woman would date me, I always ended up with someone shorter. It just seems strange that most people are open to dating any race, religion, etc., but refuse to date a certain height. Because men do not have hang ups about height, many tall men date short women, and that leaves tall women with less tall men to date.
7 years

Turning out like my mother

We all become more like our parents as we grow up, no matter what weight.
7 years