Easy recipes?

Bicepsual:
A super easy part of any meal is cooking any carb side that takes butter and milk such as cheesy noodles, lipton rice sides, macaroni and cheese, quinoa, tuna helper, etc and you simply double/triple the butter and then use heavy cream instead of milk.

It almost always tastes better and takes a 200cal side and makes it a 750cal+ side. Cheap, easy and fast.

Macaroni and cheese made creamier, with heavy cream and loads of butter. You do'nt even have to chew it, just let it slide down. Makes it so easy, to eat a full box.
6 years

What are your top fetishes to combine with feedism?

Takeyourpride:
I loved combining orgasm control and cuckolding with feedism. As my pig gets fatter and fatter, the less sex I allow him - he is no longer a man, just a fat lard who watches me sleep with superior men!

What scale do you use to determine your sub's (butterball's) sexual release? How much does it get reduced for any given weight? What point do you not allow any more orgasms?
6 years

Take the choice of gaining away from me!

ForceFeedMeFatter:
I love the idea of a feeder taking control and taking the choice of gaining away from me. I will get fatter for her.. The idea is hot to me..

You are not alone....
6 years

62oz of heavy cream

Skinnynomore:
Is drinking 62oz of heavy cream a day for at least 1w to much? I just down 32oz in 5min and wanted more so I'm thinking of trying to drink 62oz of heavy cream a day. For 2wks l. I'm assuming I will gain at least 15lbs in a month if I keep it up.

chubbynate:
That's way too much to digest, go slower or you won't enjoy it very much. Try drinking half and half it's much easier to tolerate. I'm drinking it right now in place of milk so I can hopefully get my sides and back to fill out more.

Skinnynomore:
Ok well I guess I will probably stick to only 16-32oz a day like I originally planned for. But that depends on how I fill over the next few days

It's my understanding that the body will only digest a certain amount of fat at one. time. That after that point the body just gets rid of it. Wasted calories/ fat. Anyone care to comment on this?
6 years

Beating the body

eats:
Time is the key. As you get older, you will get fatter. Good luck!

So true, your matabolism slows as you age. There are habits that you can pick-up, that can fight it.

This was one of the things that I fantasizd about, that. A dom feeder wold use my own body against me,
6 years

Blackmail

Adiposerex:
Anyone ever want to just get past that initial fear of gaining by being forced to gain 50-100 lbs all at once by force? I want to be a big mound of fat, the idea of no escape and no turning back is such a turn on

I agree with this 100'% !
6 years

Scooters

I might have the chance to get a Pride Maxima 4 wheel scooter, but the motor may need to be replaced. The lift will also be included.
Would this still be worth it???
6 years

Wiping your ass

Should this not be the feeders responsability, once you are unable to take care of yourself?
6 years

Wiping your ass

karenjenk:
Bidet ?

Yes,, a bidet, but which one? Why have I NOT seen this in C.R. (you know that consumer mag.)
I wonder which will get the five stars and the one star.
6 years

Cream

Oliver Hardy:
Always after! That way one can eat more and once stuffed, fill the spaces between all the food. Causing the greatest feeling of satisfaction and a gut so swollen that it sticks out further than ever. And more room to stuff next time cause this way is perfect to create more capacity smiley

Yummy, more capacity+calories - more fat and a larger me. smiley
I have noticed. Issues with my knees, a side-effect of my extra weight. It's just a lifetime complication that I think all feedees get eventually. Anyone one else care to comment?
6 years