Story still pending

Hi Harris,

I've sent you a message about your pending story.

A pending status is temporary for any premium content that you upload to the site. This is to ensure any pic, vid or story meets the requirements before being made live and viewable.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
4 years

Introducing: new audio books feature

We are excited to introduce a new feature to Fantasy Feeder! 😍🥳🤩

You can now listen to Audio Book versions of our fat fiction stories uploaded by the many authors on our site. Simply go to the story section and click 'Listen to Audio Book' and you can either stream or download the audio file and listen to stories on the go!

You can enjoy listening to the first chapter of each story as a freebie! Yay! To get the full benefits of this new feature you can upgrade to listen to unlimited stories from beginning to end.

fantasyfeeder.com/upgrades

Let us know what you think!

FF Team
4 years

Scam alert!

If you are having problems with a member, please report them to the FF Team by using the Abuse Report function, or by contacting us at: team@fantasyfeeder.com. Our team can then review the information and take any action as required.

Please refrain from naming and shaming as this promotes a negative atmosphere on the site, and does not necessarily bring about the desired result.

We take all allegations seriously and act impartially. Fantasy Feeder is a positive space and we do not tolerate abusive behaviour.
4 years

Uk meets?

Yeah sounds doable. I'm in Manchester these days so that would be super convenient! c00kie
4 years

How to upload premium content *new*

Hi all,

We have just updated the way you upload premium content!

Previously you would use the standard upload form for in the pics, vids and story section and click the tick box to mark as premium.

Going forwards, you will need to upload your premium content in the *My earnings account* section on the site. Just click on My Earnings, and then click on pics, vids, stories at the top of the page depending on what you would like to upload.

We have made the change to make it easier for you to separate your earnings account content and general account content.

Thanks & Happy uploading!

FF Team
4 years

Fantasy feeder youtube video

Hi all, FF have made a YouTube video about feederism. It's a brief introduction to the fetish which explains what it's about to people who aren't in the know. If you could give it a quick view, like, comment... Your feedback is also appreciated here!

We want to make more videos giving an informative overview of the fat fetish community going forwards. So would be great to hear if you have any ideas or themes you think we should cover.

Link:

smileysmileysmiley
4 years

Edit

Hi, there should be a red cross next to each comment. To delete a comment, just click the red cross next to it.

Hope that helps.
4 years