When a saleswoman confused my belly fat for pregnancy...

It's really rude to discuss a pregnancy without the other person bringing it up first. It could be fat, it could be a hernia. Or if the person really is pregnant, it could be from a rape, a surrogate mother, or a number of other things.
7 years

Desire to gain 150 pounds but worried about diabetes

Generally, true feedees, ones who enjoy it and do best with it are people who have had a desire to gain all of their lives. It is similar to transgender, because the results can be as life changing, and as permanent as changing your gender. I could not imagine someone's partner persuading someone to have a sex change operation, unless they have wanted all of their lives.
7 years

What exactly is being fed online?

I think for some people, it means asking for money so that the feedee can buy food.
7 years

Gaining, then losing

I wouldn't count on being able to lose. You might, but there is a better chance that you will lose the weight and regain it without trying to. I have heard that you can only shrink fat cells, not reduce the number of them. So that the fat cells will always try to be normal size. There are other treads about this. One is titled something like fat can be permanent.
7 years

Seeking female feedee/gainer friend

Yes, I am old and married. Just looking to chat with any age female. Since I am not looking for anything beyond friendship, we can discuss your boyfriend, boyfriend search, etc. without problems. I'll be glad to give you advice. If you want to chat about the negatives or doubts about gaining, that is fine too. I am not looking to buy videos or pay for anyone's food.
7 years

New feedee needs help

Just be yourself. No one wants to hear a pre-written speech. Comment on what you want and what you feel. Tell him when your clothes are tight, and what you think about your new body.

BTW, redhead and feedee is the best combination in the world.
7 years

Need advice. feel free to pm.

If he has acted that he's not really into it, and you can't talk about it, then he's probably not into it. So, you can either enjoy yourself and hope he doesn't diet, get the courage to talk to him about it, or find someone else.
7 years

Skinny women

Many of them are fake. They are from other countries who are spamming all of the dating sites, and they do not realize (or care) that this is a fat positive site.
7 years

Nausea

Eat small amounts constantly rather than a big amount once or twice a day.
7 years

Do you find bbw's wearing slightly toi small clothing to be sexy?

I kind of like BBWs wearing too big clothes, knowing they are leaving room for future expansion.
7 years