Did mcdonalds stop selling large shakes?

I have been to McDonalds twice in the past week, and have asked for a large shake. Both times they have said we don't have large only medium. Is my local McDonalds out of large cups or did all McDonalds stop selling large shakes?
13 years

Poptarts made extra fattening

How many calories is that?
13 years

Wanna know what i weigh atm?

beerbelly wrote
Your teasing us. We would all appreciate some more pis please.smiley

edit pics not pis
14 years

Wanna know what i weigh atm?

Your teasing us. We would all appreciate some more pis please.smiley
14 years

Comments people make noticing your gain

I didn't take offence to the comments. It was a crowded place and all the comments where made loudly. I just found it interesting that not one person tried to be subtle about it. Do I really look that fat?
14 years

Comments people make noticing your gain

I was at a machinery auction the other day and friends that I haven't seen for a couple years made allot of comments. These are the comments I got throughout the day.

1. First I walked up to an old friend to say hello who was standing with a group of people. He Yells out "Wow look at how fat you got." and pats my belly.

2. another friend comes walking by pats my belly and says "Getting fat."

3. I was eating a cheese burger and someone else come by and says " I should have known you would be eating."

4. another friend comes walking by trips on my foot and says "Oh sorry was that your belly, I mean foot?"
14 years

Have you ever?

Have you ever looked at someone else or pictures and thought wow that person is big. Thinking at the time that they were much bigger than yourself, then you realise that you were that big or bigger? or have you walked past a mirror or reflective window such as at the mall, and thought **!! I am getting big?
14 years
34567   loading