Reasons behind your name?

I did not choose my name. My name chose me.

Actually, it was given to me back in High School because I was the class clown. Always making everyone laugh and doing some of the dumbest things. I was dubbed, and I quote:

"You are F'n Crazy man. Crazy F'n Bill. Damn!"

Now-a-days though, I just stick to making everyone laugh and leave out the immature high school antics.
10 years

How fat would you like to be?

khr wrote:
Every time I've reached my "limit" I've ended up longing for more. At the moment I am around 380 and it's too close to 400 not to try to get there. After that, nobody knows. 450?

Oh if you only knew how much I know this is true!

I once thought 300 would be nice, got there and thought 350, Now I'm close to 400 and going while pretty sure I'll long for more too.
10 years

I love contrast...

I don't discriminate. lol

I prefer someone smaller than me, but also not super short. I'm 6'2" and prefer a slightly taller gal.

But a contrast is always sexy. 5'6"-5'9" 130-200lbs, you can sign me up, sure.
(Though I'm more Sapiosexual as I'm a relatively intelligent person.)
10 years

2014- year of the theaters?

I was going to see 'her' today and I didn't. I guess I'll go on Sunday. Phoenix always gives a stellar performance!
But I started looking through 2014 releases and I think this could be the best year to date.

300: Rise of an Empire, Muppets Most Wanted, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Godzilla, X-Men: Days of Future past, 22 Jump Street, Hercules, Ninja Turtles, Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Dumb and Dumber To, Horrible Bosses 2,
Possibly a Clerks III.

And this is only the ones I KNOW I have to go see. I can't imagine how many hidden gems there will be once the trailers start making their rounds... much like 'her'.

Anything special that you all are waiting to see?

(I go watch them as a movie fan and filmmaker, not because I'm lazy and only watch TV and movies. rofl. Just clearing that up)
10 years

Favorite tv feeding episodes

wesleyv1 wrote:
I like the episode of American dad where the fatten up roger so they can get him to produce...um stuff from his nipples for francines coleslaw

Also the episode of the amazing world of gumball where carrie posesses gumball and uses him to eat all kinds of food

Point of order: It was for Francine's Potato Salad. Not Coleslaw.

But hey, I watch American Dad on a daily basis while writing so... lol

But speaking of the older 90's cartoons.

Doug. Freaking Doug!

There was an episode that I can't believe I forgot but always loved watching where he was sent to his grandmothers for the summer and when he came home he had a fat jiggly food baby in him. Of course, he lost it by the end of the episode, but YAY for gaining cartoons!
10 years

Favorite tv feeding episodes

One of my first "Wow, let's get really fat" memories was from the cartoon Rugrats.

It was a Christmas episode where the angel shows Chucky life if he was never born. Angelica, while only being 5 or 6, was huge in this 'Chucky-less world'. They waited on her hand and foot and she just ate chocolate all the time. If it was real life, she'd probably be immobile

lol So yeah....
10 years

Resolutions 2014

My 2014 Resolution is to make 2 new shorts a month, in addition to filming our Web-Series Season 2.

I'm not going to count this short because it wasn't 2014 on Sunday...

I also plan to quit working for people in 2014 as my semi side business should be a full time business!
#BeYourOwnBoss! lol
10 years

2013 holiday weightgain thread

I started 2013 around 390 and peaked at around 415lbs.

Ended up losing a bunch but I'm at 365 and going strong into 2014 again!
10 years

What's your gain in 2013?

I started around 390... got up to about 415, fell down to 360, now working my way back up. Added 6lbs in the past week. smiley
10 years

Belly shape?

I have more of the bouncy globe.

So I got that going for me, sometimes... ok most of the time! lol
10 years
45678   loading