Feedee conversion??

saw this a while back, laughed so hard its a brilliant and rather sexy idea lol
11 years

Can't make up my mind.

As a gainer I personally have no problem with this as I feel that I would never gain past the point of seriously affecting my health. My question is what do you do if it's your feeder or other half etc that keeps feeling guilty about you gaining weigh? Even though they enjoy it they struggle to get past the guilt, I have yet to find a decent answer to give them
11 years

Funny rumors

When I was getting changed at my local pool two little girls came up to me and asked me if I was having a baby, couldn't help but laugh, their mother looked horrified, obviously couldn't understand why I was smiling lmao
11 years

The "tipping" point

Kind of scared of the idea of hitting a tipping point, as whilst I like gaining I like to be in control of it as much as I can. The idea of it suddenly running away and gaining inumerable pounds without trying is both petrifying and rather sexy
12 years

Food fun/ games bedroom or not

Cooking challenges can work, say you want to broaden your cooking range then challenge your wife to see who can cook the best 3 course meal over a weekend? Messy puddings optional smiley lol Gojee.com is great for recipies
12 years

Science: getting a bigger ass

If only this worked enough to overcome my apple body shape lol My ass refuses to catch up with the rest of me
12 years

Bbw clothing "tricks"

Wannabe Princess wrote:
I sometimes find that with jeans that are a little tight, the zip comes under. I got a metal keyring (you know just the actual ring part) and thread it through the top of the zip and then the keyring itself can go over the button, holds them up. If that makes sense!!

This was so helpful and works really well! Zips have never liked me and the ring is barely noticable at all!
12 years

About stretch marks

I wasn't too bothered about stretch marks until recently as they were places only I could see them. Now I've got a big curl of them starting to circle my belly button which i lotion mostly because my tops ride up a lot and I don't want people questioning me about them. I do like the texture of them though, adds something different to a nice soft belly smiley
12 years

Makeup: what works for you ? what didn't ?

I personally don't wear make up much (nothing against it just can't be assed mostly.

But I do use distilled witch hazel on my skin. It's a good make up remover and skin cleanser. It's normally no more than a couple of quid for a bottle from a pharmacy.

It's quite strong so don't use it too often or it will dry up your skin but it's brilliant for like a weekly cleanse to help keep your skin clear and pimple free smiley
12 years
45678   loading