Fattened for a cannibal

hollyann:
I know it's such a dark fantasy, but I am so intrigued by the whole Hansel and Gretel narrative

For many of us, that story embodies many of the elements that we enjoy in the world fantasy.
3 years

What was your most embarrassing moment in public?

NYCBellyBlimp:
I mistakenly thought I could manage the 3 short blocks to the subway station after visiting family at the hospital. Warm spring afternoon, sweated profusely, harder to breathe underground. Back ached so bad, sat at the edge seat when it opened up. Had my head down as I was too out of it, to offer my seat to a pregnant passenger who passed by me. Happened years ago but still remember the stares like yesterday.

I've been there. The spring
heat can be a bitch and a half.
3 years

What was your most embarrassing moment in public?

My most embarrassing moment was when it was pointed out by several friends that I looked like I had been eating well.
What was your most embarrassing moment?
3 years

Have you ever wanted to backtrack on your weight gain out of shock

johniav:
Have any of you attempted to gain weight and then suddenly get freaked out after realizing that you're actually getting really fat. This question was born out of a personal experience.

John Smith:
Every official feedee I ever had backtracted while their weight-gaining period: two of them did before approaching obese territory and the third one, who used to be skinny at that time, freaked out after a few couple of additional pounds because our college peers were constantly nagging her about her expanded appetite and slightly less thinner frame.

johniav:
I understand that as I was somewhat uncomfortable as I put on weight.

John Smith:
How uncomfortable, if I am not too curious?
well, there is fantasy and there is real life consequences. Sometimes, we see ourselves as being more attractive and authentic at a higher weight. However, when you've been thin like myself all of your life and suddenly become larger, you receive new reactions from people. It takes some getting used to.
3 years

Teased by coworkers/friends/family

johniav:
Usually people tell me that I look like I enjoy food.

John Smith:
How rude.

Agreed
3 years

Any tips for not freaking out when weight is gained?

I like so many others freaked out upon gaining weight. Does anyone have tips for not getting worked up when weight seems to pile on without trying?
3 years

What's the most fun part about getting fat?

I enjoy having the opportunity to eat great food without worrying about what others will think of my appearance.
3 years

Teased by coworkers/friends/family

Usually people tell me that I look like I enjoy food.
3 years

Getting fatter while others get fitter

Yes, often, when I go to the gym, I'm constantly reminded of how short and overweight I'am when I see a great deal of tall and fit people. Sure, I often wonder what they think when they see how different I look in comparison. Fortunately, I'm fine with how I look.
3 years

Have you ever wanted to backtrack on your weight gain out of shock

johniav:
Have any of you attempted to gain weight and then suddenly get freaked out after realizing that you're actually getting really fat. This question was born out of a personal experience.

John Smith:
Every official feedee I ever had backtracted while their weight-gaining period: two of them did before approaching obese territory and the third one, who used to be skinny at that time, freaked out after a few couple of additional pounds because our college peers were constantly nagging her about her expanded appetite and slightly less thinner frame.
I understand that as I was somewhat uncomfortable as I put on weight.
3 years
45678   loading