Exercise...?

fat apple wrote:
I wouldn't describe me as "fit." How could I? LOL.

That said, I walk 4.7 miles in 60 minutes, 2-3 times a week. I also take a core strengthening class once a week, not that it shows. smiley However, it keeps my back in good shape and somewhere, buried under all this fat, I have some tight abs. LOL.

I didn't exercise the first several months after I started gaining. I felt sluggish mentally and physically, so I picked it back up. I just need it to feel right.

This is what i need to do. since ive been gaining ive cut down on the exercise a lot and i feel like my muscles are wasting away. Also my mind is feeling sluggish. i think i still need exercise even if i want to be fat... and it gives me an excuse to eat more smiley
12 years

Been here a couple of weeks...

wow. this post makes me feel so blessed to be part of such a wonderful community smiley
I love everyone here, ive never had a bad comment from anyone.
12 years

Would you be master or slave

I usually tend to be the submissive/slave but i love being domme too
12 years

Paid to stuff with pizza

it really depends on the pizza. the ones i get are packed with toppings and really filling. but if it was like dominos i could probs eat 10 peices.
12 years

What does it take? o_o

medically speaking a BMI over 40 is considered extremely obese. But im sure many people (especially here) would think differently.
12 years

Ff sods law

Heroin_Chic wrote:
Ya open a thread which has the potential to be cool, and it's just people bitching, that seems to be my main one

lolz
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

Breggsy... what a babe smiley
12 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

today the scale said i lost a kilogram smiley and ive actually been trying harder than normal to put on weight. hopefully icecream will ease my sorrow smiley
12 years

Currently listening to?

Guiseppe Ottivanni - Go
12 years

I don't know about you

haha. i have the image of a cute little piggy running in a field trying not to caught by farmers. naww
12 years
45678   loading