Gay male feedee/gainer looking for feeder

G'day folks,

So I'm in northern NSW, Australia.. I'm looking for a feeder, they don't have to be gay, or male, just someone who'd like to see me add a good amount of weight..

When I talk weight, I'm thinking at least 18 to 20 kg is a fair starting point (40 lbs) which should see me round out quite substantially I'd say..

I can travel fairly well around northern NSW, potentially further for the right match up.

So, if you'd like to see me balloon out good and proper, do drop me a message.. Oh and I'll add a very recent pic in my profile from this week..
I'm not sure of my current weight, but it's somewhere close to 130 kg.

(if you want to check out more, I'm bigboyproject on tumblr.)
2 years

Feeder looking for feedee

I just followed you there..
4 years

Anyone know of a weight gain spell?

Baba Yaga:
Presto chango.....

No?

Maybe I can help with something.. Drop me a private message.
4 years

Looking for an online feedee [discord]

I'm available if you're still looking..
4 years

Time to start again...

Well folks, after a bushfire has reset my life down to literally having nothing at all, no possessions that can't be fitted in a small backpack and my trusty old 4wd I've come to a big point in my life...

The great thing here is that apart from my debts (I'm going to work on that with the bank and see what could be done) I'm now free to move anywhere, well within Australia at the moment...

So now I've decided it's time for me to grow in to the big muscle bear I want to be.. Therefore I'm looking for a feeder who'd like to help me to add the next 20 to 40 kg.. Not overly sure on the actual finishing size / weight I'm going for but I'll know when I get there.

I'm currently 133 kg and I'm looking to finally really round out!

Would be awesome if I can find a feeder who might even have a spare room I can stay in once I'm ready to move.. After all then you've got ready access to make sure I really grow!

But, even if not that, then someone who I can live near so that I can get regular feeding / stuffing sessions, like weekly at least.

I'm looking at going south, Newcastle, Sydney, Melbourne (maybe), or Adelaide (maybe).

Hmu if you're interested in helping me become the big boy I've always wanted to be!
4 years

Male gainer / feedee looking...

Well, for a place that's all about feeding I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of replies, comments, anything..

You don't have to live on my doorstep, I'm happy to have encouragers / feeders online as well, just that local would be super awesome.. I'm also happy to have anyone, male / female / trans so long as you wanna help me to get bigger 😂
5 years

Do you guys make an effort to gain a little higher than your goal weight to make sure it "sticks

I'm aiming for a goal of 300 lb (136 kg) but I've readjusted that and I think 310 is better, I like round numbers and 140 kg just sounds like a much rounder number to me, LOL

I guess this counts as going over my goal to make sure it sticks... 😊

Oh, and I don't think it's called overeating anymore when it's taking in to account your much higher BMR, you've got to eat so much more than you used to, and it'll take a while to get used to I think..
5 years

Male gainer / feedee looking...

Hi,

So I'm a gay guy who's looking for feeders and encouragers of any sex, a cute gay twink thru to jock would be great but honestly anyone who can help me to get up to my goal of 300+lb would be awesome.

If anyone is local to me, or even within a couple of hours drive that would be super awesome!!!!

By the same token if anyone would like to help out with some gainer shake mix I won't complain, I know there are a few people here who'd probably be happy to see me grow a fair bit but might not want it to be known they were involved.. LOL.

I have an Amazon wishlist for just that purpose. www.amazon.com.au/gp/registry/wishlist/2T4Y40JRLCGU6 if you want to help out, but it's not mandatory, any encouragement is great tbh...!

Anyway, encourage me, help me grow, even follow me on tumblr if you're there

www.amazon.com.au/gp/registry/wishlist/2T4Y40JRLCGU6
5 years
45678   loading