Easy ways to gain weight on a budget

[b]sweetfattie
... later on I'll hunt down the recipe I used last time.

You will have to add mind reader to your many talents. I was just going to request that.
6 years

Cream

Is drinking heavy cream after a large meal, better than drinking it during, or before.? How does food in the stomach effect how fat gets broken down or how long it may take?
Will this 1...2, punch distend the belly more than if done seperatly?

Just curious.
6 years

Death feedists

pdt:
There's something terribly appealing about the idea of being tied to a bed for months and just massively overfed. You're moved around enough to hold off bedsores, and you're kept clean, despite the fact that you're not allowed to get up for the bathroom. But you're confined for months, and you put on over 100 lbs like that. Imagine the muscle atrophy! Your body would be useless jelly by the time your feeder undoes the cuffs. There's something delicious about the irony of being strapped to the bed when you definitely lost the ability to get up weeks or months ago.

boundandfeed:
If a trusting feeder can be found, one that will not abandon you when the going gets tough. How does one know if someone will not bail on you?

fatterandfatter:
You can't know, not with 100% certainty. But you can get to know someone enough to have a good idea. A scenario that involves massive gains, to immobility, isn't something to be jumped into quickly, just after meeting someone, no matter how much you may desire it. You have to be with the person a while, get to know them, talk about all the possibilities, all the responsibilities. You should also know they have the money and resources to support and care for you totally and properly. (It might also be a good idea to have access to a bank account of your own, with the funds you'd need to hire people to look after you if your feeder bails, or something happens to them.) Then at least you can make an informed decision about whether to totally commit, and put yourself in their hands.

Hedonistic_Purity:
If you're looking for a death feedist, a good test is how much unhealthy garbage they put in front of you when you get home from the hospital after inevitably suffering from some health issue. If the doctor tells you you're eating yourself to death and you come home to a full sheet cake and a milkshake with added lard, you've got a keeper.

I have been wanting to make a full sheet cake with chocolate syrup iceing and maybe some cream cheese. How did ya' know?
6 years

Death feedists

pdt:
There's something terribly appealing about the idea of being tied to a bed for months and just massively overfed. You're moved around enough to hold off bedsores, and you're kept clean, despite the fact that you're not allowed to get up for the bathroom. But you're confined for months, and you put on over 100 lbs like that. Imagine the muscle atrophy! Your body would be useless jelly by the time your feeder undoes the cuffs. There's something delicious about the irony of being strapped to the bed when you definitely lost the ability to get up weeks or months ago.

If a trusting feeder can be found, one that will not abandon you when the going gets tough. How does one know if someone will not bail on you?
6 years

Maternity pants for weight gain...

giantjay:
My most comfortable jeans were 5X stretch maternity jeans. They offered welcome support to my lower belly.

Does your lower belly get to be a problem at some point? So far, mine has just grown out with (what I consider to be a slight overhang. I think I'm slowly gaining my lost weight back (slowly).
6 years

Jean collection, what to do with?

I found 44's to fit me now, It's either this our womens plus size.
6 years

Jean collection, what to do with?

I found 44's to fit me now, It's either this our womens plus size.
6 years

Fa pride flag

Gingerbeard:
We don't have a pride flag, because we're not a sexuality or gender that's experienced generations of oppression.

Yes, fat people and their admirers are often judged and ridiculed. But we're not beaten or murdered, or denied basic human rights, as a result of our kink.

fivehundred:
this. this. this. this. this.

I could be wrong, but I have always thought that the neopalition flag was for us ( feederism)?
Right, wrong, somewhere in between?

I know the colors of the bdsm flag (leather pride),
Black, blue, with a red heart and the triscillion.
6 years

Does heavy cream really make a difference?

Cady55:
I want to jumpstart my gaining and I�m really curious about heavy cream. Any one have any testimonials?

JackSteven:

Cream is healthy and natural but artificial cream is unhealthy but also fattening. The advantage of artificial cream is the body stores it as fat but just leaves it there. You won't lose it, it's there forever.

Forever....?

What are the artifcial cream's that you speak of?
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

MissLucie:
The current quiet isn't frustrating at all; the years prior to that ..... as BoundAndFeed pointed out, yes- but in an enjoyable sort of way.

It was as if I had no choice but to wear the chastity belt my husband wished upon me. It's also where I got the idea from to return the favour ;-)

What gets me is the fact you can not remove it. The only "key" would be to lose weight. As feedees, by the time that happens....it would be to late... EG.
6 years