Any clothing that makes you feel fat?

I have a shirt that is rather form fiting, really clings to my belly and moobs, making it quite obvious what shape i'm in and I love it like a guilty pleasure. smiley
13 years

Outgrown names

Same with Justin, I outgrew my original name on here in a different way. I used to be "Confused" when I first signed up, it was the first time I had seen that it wasn't just me and it took a while to find my feet. These days though I'm pretty clear on my thoughts, feelings and place in the community, so I adapted a more familiar name. smiley
13 years

What do i say to her? gaining weight but doesn't like it

icecreamyay wrote
I've seen rats used to incubate cloned ears and stuff.. maybe they can do the same for testicles... Good luck!

lol, wtf man?
13 years

Belly pop!

heathkiks wrote
AliceInWonderland wrote
I don't like this smiley

Some turn ons should be kept a secret, things like bestiality and paedophilia... anything that involves someone dying is just upsetting and I hate to call fetishes weird I wouldn't even say it's weird but it just upsets me.

I feel so sick when one of our own says something likes this. We should be of a breed that embraces such taboos!

Maybe i'm just misreading this, but are you saying that as members of the feederism community we should encourage bestiality and paedophilia? Cause I hate to break it to you, but feederism has nothing in common with such practises, everything here occurs between two consenting adults, as any and all sexual encounters should.
13 years

At the end of summer...

Bakuryu wrote
What was thr name of the guy version?

Just looked, couldn't find it, seems i'm either losing my touch or people are deleting thier stories/profiles. smiley
13 years

2 questions for feedees and foodees

1. About 165

2. Probably still just over 100 lol
13 years

At the end of summer...

Hmm, I looked, but seems the only story he has still up is Fattening School, shame, I thought the Morgan series was pretty good to. Heres the story if you're interested:

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/ff_stories/ff_stories_view.php
13 years

This made me smile

Would be better if it was a chic lol, or the whole team. Still, pretty cool, i'm amazed they make suits that big lol.
13 years

Someone please explain my boyfriend to me...

hypokrisy wrote
I see him liking chubby too, but then again I fear I'm instilling my preference in him, when I could be totally wrong about what he likes. I give couples who are open and honest about this a lot of credit.

Nah, 10 months isn't enough to instil preferences in someone, although may be enough to reawaken ones which were buried due to not being "normal"... smiley
13 years

Something nice thread

Wonderful, caring, welcoming, helpful person. Was so nice when I was only new around here. smiley
13 years