Need some ideas

What does your wife think? She must have ideas, since she will the one eating it.
7 years

From bbw to ssbbw

According to the clothing industry, SSBBW begins at size 28W.
7 years

Fattening up specific body regions

Where people gain is determined by genetics, and not the type of food, etc.
7 years

Couples belly rubbing

If that is really your picture, how do you rub bellies with your breasts being so large?
7 years

Telling someone what you're into

Most women are not into gaining weight. When we hang out here, we tend to forget that. I'm not sure how or why you ended up with someone who isn't big, but you will probably either need to accept her as not large, or move on to the next person. For now, you can emphasize the fact that you didn't mind dating fat women. As time goes on, you can admit to preferring them. But you will need to both accept being with a smaller women, and assuring her that you are OK with someone smaller.
7 years

Music genres

Oldies from the 50's to the 70's. Including Beatles, bubble gum, etc.
7 years

Exploring with a new partner

Most likely you will gain with him, even if not intentionally. Chances are, your excess weight will last longer than the relationship. So, if you are happy being fat, stay with him. If not, find someone who appreciates your current size.
7 years

Poked in the tummy during an arguement?

chubbyhoney:
If any of your photos are recent, then you are no bigger than average. Unless being poked in the belly is a favourite fantasy of yours and I am spoiling it by taking it at face value. Sorry :-)

FatKaity:
Uhh no it's not it makes me quite uncomfortable. And if you think I'm average I think you have slightly skewed standards

I suppose you are smaller than most of the BBWs here, but definitely not average for the real world.
7 years

Belly bouncing out of shirts?

I was in a store, and saw a lady about 500 pounds. Her top kept going up as she walked, and her pants kept falling down. After a few steps, she had to stop and readjust her clothes. I think she was at the point where she should be wearing loose dresses.
7 years