A "signal" for each other?

Intriguing, as this would prompt people to show a little of their belly in public ;-) Maybe on the arm could accommodate folks who might not be confident enough to show too much in public, who badly want to get fatter and help others do the same!
3 years

Genetics or diet

Genetics determines a lot with degrees of gaining. I finally got and stayed above 200 in the last year or so despite my genetics. In my wife’s case, it’s been a mix of genetics and other health issues.
3 years

Fattened and frumpy

Welcome to the site and hope you fill out those clothes in a jiffy :-)
3 years

Body change

Falcor:
What is hotter, seeing your partner’s body changes over time or seeing how your body changes?


It’s most awesome to have them both happen simultaneously :-)
3 years

What are we eating today?

Wife and I made some lasagna tonight. Polished off some gumbo yesterday. So yeah, we’re indulging pretty hard right now :-)
3 years

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

TinyTina:
Putting on the swimsuit in my profile picture and seeing the flab oozing out as the straps dig into my soft flesh.

Then having people from this community tease me about my pudge. I imagine people I know IRL are all thinking the same thing, but are too embarrassed by my weight gain to say anything.


Gaining nicely I see :-)
3 years

Ever get envious of other peoples sizes?

Ah, yes! Whenever I see one of the male profiles here who’s one level fatter than me, and with the moobs I want, I get excited :-) My wife is 325 pounds with soft, luscious fat all over her…so that contrast is also quite a turn-on :-)
3 years

Fit to fat experiences: good or bad

My wife and I are totally in love with each other’s bellies and would have it no other way ;-)
3 years

How has your family reacted to your weight gain?

Both mine and my wife’s family haven’t said much about it. I look much better with weight on me. She’s been north of 300’ for several years now, so they’re used to it :-)
3 years

Who was thin and got fat

Fattyana:
before the pandemic i was 150lbs. during lockdown i got depressed and didn’t get out of bed. i also started binge eating quite a lot and at the end of the year i was at 200lbs. i was horrified at first but then i just accepted it and the weight kept piling on. now i’m at 332lbs and i love it.


Doubled your weight and then some — awesome :-)
3 years