Too fat to masturbate

ffnewbie97:
Isn't that frustrating?[/quote]

Yes...., but is'nt it good at the same time?

I enjoy the frustration!
6 years

Mcdonald's tables are too small

GainingLear:
That or it can be blamed on Sears, half of the weird ways things are done in retail are because Sears did it that way decades ago.

That's funny, Sears is the one place that I 'm 100% certain used the term "husky".
6 years

Mcdonald's tables are too small

"huskier customers"

Can someone one tell me how the word "Husky", came to be used? Why not use Plus size, same as womens? I hear husky and I start looking around for a large K9.
6 years

Using a funnel

What about stomach stretching, would not the funnel be good for this? To push the feedee past full, and increasing the amount needed to feel full?
I would think the effecta of the funnel would last well past the feeding.
6 years

Best bed for 600+ pounds

Just because the bed can support the weight, does not mean the floor can.

Is all the weight on the four corners?
6 years

Death feedists

FitToBurst925:
Sometimes I would like to surrender to all my desires and urges and just see what happens.

I gotta admit that some of the darker things are hot to think about, though I don't know how much they would work out in reality.

Hedonistic_Purity:
The trick is to sabotage yourself. Stop moving whenever possible to lose muscle, force junk into your body and stretch your stomach, ruin your metabolism, and date an evil feeder. But the time you change your mind and want to live through the decade, you'll be helpless, addicted, and trapped even before immobility.

I just love what you have written here!
6 years

Powerchairs and scooters

JavaRedmountain:
I currently use a powerchair part time cuz I'm too fat to walk around but my current powerchair I'm to big for it. Anyone have any idea how I can upgrade my current one. I can't believe that I'm getting to fat to walk LOL.

Well, what's the name of it and the model #?
6 years

Fattening cooking

fivehundred:
adding butter to literally anything, adding sour cream to macaroni and cheese, homemade ice cream is cool too. deep fried anything.

Never thought to try sour cream on my mac and cheese. Now I'm craving it!
6 years

Crotch sweating

Has any feedee noticed that their crotch sweats more now that they are fat? I guess the added insulation of the fat (and increases body temp) is the reason. How do you deal with it.
6 years

Jean collection, what to do with?

I'm just having a difficult time parting with them.

Once I do, I'll be giving up on ever being slim and in shape again.
6 years