Advice for beginner

Diabetes is just not something that happens from getting fat. You need the gene and the family history. Some thin people have it too. It does make it worse to be fat and diabetic. And it is hard to gain without sugar and carbs.
7 years

Looking to get someone into gaining

Most women are not into gaining. If you want a woman who is into it, I would try here or another feedee/feeder site.
7 years

Sexting

If two people are compatible, just ordinary conversation can become very sexy. But trying to talk sex is very contrived and does not work usually.
7 years

I want my gf to gain weight for our sex life, and she's open to it!

I've been with women who, at the heat of the moment, promised to gain. Then they deny that they ever said that, and jokingly say I must be thinking of someone else. So, she may not ever really want to gain.
7 years

Transgender into bbw

Fat tends to produce estrogen, so if you keep gaining, you may or may not feminize your body without external hormones. Too many transgendered people decide to lose weight when they start hormones, and as a result, get very little results because the fat cannot redistribute if it is disappearing.
7 years

Maternity pants for everyday wear

If you search, there has already been a thread about this. To me, there is nothing sexier than a fat woman wearing maternity clothes when she is not pregnant.
7 years

Will my ass and boobs grow when i get really fat?

johnxyz:
Only if they are large in proportion now. If you are an A cup, and have have a small butt, you probably won't get big there. If you are a C cup and don't have a flat butt, you may become large there. It's all genetics. Are your relatives busty and have big butts?

Sallycassidy56:
my mom has probably a b cup, my sister is just barely a b cup and I'm a solid 34b cup but we all have thick thighs and asses

Looks like a big butt and a rather small chest for you. But like others say, you have to wait to see what happens.
7 years

Relationship as a closet feedee

Tell him you are tired of watching what you eat, and you don't mind getting fatter. See what his reaction is. If it is a bad reaction, you can say you weren't serious.
7 years

Will my ass and boobs grow when i get really fat?

Only if they are large in proportion now. If you are an A cup, and have have a small butt, you probably won't get big there. If you are a C cup and don't have a flat butt, you may become large there. It's all genetics. Are your relatives busty and have big butts?
7 years

Not looking at scale?

She has to decide how much (if any) and how fast she gains.
7 years