Wiggles

ActionNews 5 months
71.199.114.93, o2631644@mvrht.com

He's gotten a couple of reports on him. The first one I didn't get a response back on, currently investigating the second. I didn't twig that it was him until I did a search and found his Ch5ActionNews account logged in this topic, along with the identical IP address.

MuchTooSmall 2 months
profile: abuse

QueenBee87 11 hours
profile: Endlessly harassed me in the chat room despite several pleas with him to stop, it eventually got to the point of triggering a massive anxiety attack that I'm still tearing up over. This guy is fucked in the head and a serious risk.
7 years

Checked profile notifications

the augmentor:
I think it means the person either was banned by the admins or nuked their own account. In any event, they're not a member anymore.

This. You'll notice some who previously viewed your profile gradually vanish and be replaced with blanks. And some might view your profile and then delete or get banned before you get to look.
7 years

Inflation through the navel

I suppose to be very precise, partly inflating the abdominal cavity (usually with carbon dioxide because the body can absorb it eventually) is sometimes done with laparoscopic surgery to allow easier access to the abdominal organs, and it is done through a small incision in the navel via needle before it is removed and a laparoscope is inserted through the same incision to perform surgery.

Proper inflation as we know it would be incredibly dangerous though. Laparoscopy only injects enough gas to provide an adequate viewing and working space.
7 years

Racingbacon

RacingBacon 4 hours
Anyone looking at Plumpcuple's photos who thinks they're real, genuine and not at all modified needs an eye test.

Plumpcuple - stop photoshopping stuff!

Why do the admins let people get away with this?

User Mickstar's photos are pretty much all morphs. Just a heads up, she's a fraud. Why do admins allow this?
RacingBacon 2 months

Remade his account and these are his only two shouts lol. I'll say it again, imagine caring this much about morphs.

That said, Mickstar's photos aren't morphs you nutter and no-one else has ever reported them as fake so eff off. plumpcuple is blatantly fake and has avoided providing photo proof though, so I've just banned them. He can be happy with that.

RacingBacon 4 months
2.223.127.199/2.124.184.184, Mattmellorable@hotmail.com
7 years

Sophiathepig

SophiaThePIG 3 days
66.87.113.127, JuliettSilver@yahoo.com

Even if you block someone you'll still see their stuff I'm afraid. But anyway, now you've given them both some warnings, so we can take further action if they continue to keep it up. Acting like children they are. And if sophia keeps at stuff like that without providing proof I'll mark her down as a vexatious complainant and troll and treat her as such. The closest thing I've seen is this in shouts earlier:

SophiaThePIG 6 hours
new pics new video up suggestions are welcome for future pictures
PigMasterDL 5 hours
Diaper piggy
SophiaThePIG 4 hours
sorry that Diaper thing is not gonna happen anything else

Edit: Also she's vanished again for now. Will probably come back shortly with an adjusted username, she doesn't seem to know she can change names without deleting lol. What a shame.

Second edit: Back and with a different email. They're using the old email for an... alt account?

SophiaThePIG 1 hour
66.87.113.99/66.87.112.101, HillsboroTonya@yahoo.com

CuriousLaura 8 hours
66.87.113.214, JuliettSilver@yahoo.com

name: SophiaThePIG
about me: I'm Sophia. My Kik is Sunshine97123. When i eat I'm naked sometimes on all 4s and my Fetish is FOOD.
Seeking Smart Sexy DADDY To feed me nonstop meaning I will eat what's in front of me no matter what time of day and if I am sleeping wake me up to feed me. My Piggy Heart beats faster when Daddy rewards me for eating all my Cherry Pie and loaf of bread.
My udders are super sensitive and need lots of attention Please rub them with sandpaper and twist and pinch them push them down in frozen snow and hear me oink oink oink. tie them up and flick them. Show them to everyone.
I LOVE Sexy Fit Daddy's under 30
music: Taylor Swift
cars: Cadillac
fashions: Naked
food: Slop, spaghetti, cake, donut, boiled eggs, a mound of potato or pasta, candy,
looking for: Daddy. He has to be so handsome so i fall madly in love every time he elks in my room. Daddy has to be Dominant and loving and caring and gentle and strong take me on trips to the park and fast food and pizza parlors and show me to the world and Daddy has to call me his Lil Piggy Princess spoiled brat

name: CuriousLaura
about me: i like to feel full when i'm depressed

Ugh, and hmm. Will check later to see if she's really using them both.
7 years

How do you unfollow someone?

Go to your Following page (found under the person with the + sign at the top) and click the Edit Members button. Click the red X under the name of the person you want to unfollow.
7 years

Whisperobscenities

LeTip 14 mins
89.238.166.145, qvnawqqn@sharklasers.com

Thegop 4 mins
167.114.53.166, Thegop957bs@sharklasers.com

He's at it again making the second quickly after the first. Banned and banned.

Edit: And more.

brokenscales 2 mins
167.114.53.169, r4@grr.la'>dr4@grr.la

bodypositvity 1 min
207.244.66.70, rlabkvfk@sharklasers.com

some other one with a grr.la for it

Fattestfantasy 1 min
195.12.49.132, stutrostod@ibsats.com

grr.la and ibsats.com are also disposable emails. He's quite persistent eh.
7 years

Whisperobscenities

chang 6 hours
94.197.120.192/89.238.166.146, npjsvuge@sharklasers.com
Dghvfyhxdhcetg23 3 weeks
89.238.166.146, lukedsouzasmith@gmail.com

chang was making some weird reports, no surprise it's him again.

LiquidBut... 6 hours
profile: Same guy you've been banning over and over... hat smith and whatever other names he's been using. Is there no way to stop this guy? avatar chang 9 hours new since your last visit hi Getting me banned doesnt make Jamesy boy go away. Now this is m

Doesn't make Jamesy boy go away. Oh you poor stupid fk. You really don't get it, do you James? 😂

Looks like he's using some sharklasers emails recently too. Maybe watch for those ones.
7 years

Definite underagers banned

feederdreams 4 hours
166.137.139.61, robin246williams@gmail.com

16 yo male straight looking for feedee

No, bye, banned.
7 years

Whisperobscenities

bigfattness 3 weeks
217.151.98.11, zepnibtg@sharklasers.com

bigfattness 3 hours
Can liquidbutterbelly stop harrassing me, stop commenting on my posts or i will have to address you in a youtube video and no one wants that not even you because 1. I won't go easy on you 2. You'll get triggered like you always do. This is about the last straw before you get a visual roasting rather than a written one

I don't know what he said but multiple people alerted me to him. He's whining about this lol:

You're like the most harassing troll on this site and you're complaining about the other guys lol. Last week you threatened to sue the owner because they made you fat. You're such a trip.
LiquidButterBelly 4 hours

And it's true! Bye again James lol. Also he apparently used the name JetmirBucpapa earlier too.
7 years