Jean collection, what to do with?

My waist for some reason (ya' we know what that reason is) has increased. I just find it difficult to just let good jeans go. Is there such a thing as jean or fat therapy? (Smile). Perhaps I need to come to terms with this and just start in with scissors. Just like the Jeffersons... "I'm moving on up" in waist size. Having gone from a 32 to a 44.

Opps.... now I'll neeed another topic on ways to recycle or re-perpose them. Any thoughts on this?
6 years

Pizza

Fat Tay:
I want pizza tonight. Anybody wanna buy it for me?? I'll send pics..

Yes, I love pizzia. Where is your favorite places to order from and why? Anyone?
6 years

Why do we have this fetish?????

FatStories:
When I was maybe 5, there was an episode of "Emergency" where they had to rescue a chubby woman squeezed into a girdle so tight she couldn't breathe. They started cutting her free with triage scissors; the elastic immediately burst and snapped Randy Mantooth in the forehead. She had this utterly orgasmic look of relief on her face, as she caressed her unconfined belly and inhaled deep breaths of air. The firemen seemed embarrassed and eager to leave, but I was fascinated.

Yea, Emergency was one of my favorite TV shows back in the day. I remember this episode.also, who knew the effects of such a episode would have?
6 years

Princeton university to host fat positive dinner

Dolkite:
pjmedia.com/lifestyle/princeton-university-host-fat-positive-dinner/[/quote]

This is good to hear! Maybe others will follow suit.
6 years

Most gained in a month?

Impressive gains, but for how long did everyone manage to keep the weight on?
6 years

The final ten

TheWhipHand:
The fiance is on the final ten pounds, which means he will have gained 60 lbs total. For health reasons, this should be the final gain.
I'm writing this because nobody appreciates the process like those on this site, and I want to savour the experience of watching him growing softer and rounder. I'm seeing what used to be a large shirt on him start to feel snug as he fills out, and I think he's about halfway there.
Most of all, it's been a great experience to watch him get more comfortable with being fat, settling into his weight, and watching all the changes that have taken place over the past year. Just so proud of him.

Could you please post you "Butterballs" fat diet? How did you get him to gain 60 lbs? I would like to try it myself, I just lack the motivation to follow-thru to the end.
6 years

Too wide for doorways?

[b]GainingLear:
Normal doors aren't a problem... Yet.

I like that.... "Yet". smiley
6 years

Reckless gaining

TheWhipHand:
For me, it would take away the thrill. One of the most satissatisfying things to watch as I fatten up the little Butterball, is watching is self control slowly melt away. We had this huge dinner with a few feedees and feeders who were much larger than he is, and watching him simply eat just because of his company was heartening.
But it is slowly watching him go for another serving, finish another dish, and develop hunger where he would have been fine a few months ago...that's satisfying.

Curious 1:
Wait, you have feedee friends that you meet in real life to eat with? How did you meet them? I have yet to meet anyone in real life that shares our fetish

TheWhipHand:
A friend of mine used to be a little chubby. She started dating this fellow who really fattened her up, and we had a moment of recognition between the two of us. So once in a while yeah we have a dinner together where we fatten our little piggies and make sure they eat...well, everything. They got married and had a baby, and she's pregnant again so she isn't currently being fattened, but we still get together and encourage others. It's all rather hedonistic and fun.

Wow, I would love to be the victum/feedee of two feeder like this. Especialy two dommes. smiley
6 years

Heavy cream vs protein powder/others

ThirteentailsGetsFat:
I've tried a range of different products to aid in my gaining. Here's my thoughts +125lbs later...

Heavy cream: As far as I'm concerned this is the tippy top of the gainer pyramid. It's incredibly efficient in terms of cost vs calories, and it just plain works! Drink a few quarts of this a week and you absolutely will get fatter.

Weight gain powders: I've used Serious Mass quite a bit, and it's always been a bit disappointing. You'll need something other than water to mix it with (hello heavy cream) and yeah it just doesn't seem worth it. However...

Maltodextrin: A component of most weight gain powders, and honestly I think it's better to skip the filler in those powders and just use malto. It can be purchased in bulk quite cheaply, and is worth being included in shakes because it tells your body to store more fat.

Boost: I've been using Very High Calorie Boost for a good while now. It's damn expensive but also super convenient. It plays the same game as heavy cream but comes up short in pretty much every way except for the fact it doesn't need to be refrigerated. That being said, it can provide a very welcome break should you get tired of heavy cream, and I've personally taken quite a liking to combining it with heavy cream!

Oils: I tried using extra light olive oil for gaining, combined with orange juice to try to mask the flavor. It was a bit of a crap shoot, if you follow me. Dodge it.

TLDR: Heavy cream wins. Combine with maltodextrin. Drink every day. Profit.

One of the best fat guides that I have read!
Thank you, and please keep posting....
6 years

Heavy cream not working

fatchance:
Heavy Cream will make you lose weight unless you have carbs/sugar with it.

The magic formula is healthy fat (heavy cream) and sugar. fat by itself will put you into ketosis, and that will make you lose weight.

So make the cream into a milkshake or something. Make it as sweet as you can (another good weight gain habit anyway).

You might find using white corn syrup (actually clear) to work better than table sugar as it will dissolve and mix easier.

I was always told that eating to many sweets will make one diebetic, is this true? High froctose corn syrup is high in transfats and not good for the ticker.
6 years