Mutual feederism

Yep, ultimate fantasy would be to grow together with a special girl, fat's too good for one person to have all the fun! smiley
13 years

Love from here?

ThatGuyWithTheHair wrote
You are now obligated to tell us how you did it.

did what? lol

Also, gratz to the OP, these are the best stories. smiley
13 years

The zodiac has changed.

edit wrote
Actually, this is a very old sign, it was decided not to be used because it messed up the layout for the year. Zodeacs are when they are because of when they are in the night's sky.

Also QFT.

Seriously, people only finding and getting stressed out about this now is hilarious...
13 years

African tribe has a fat fetish....

Fascinating stuff, really shows how much apart of natural life feederism can be. Would be fun to modernise the idea, make it well known, participated in and safe. I don't particularly like the idea of having to win by bursting my stomach lol.
13 years

Weight gain articles

Yes, with the work of Dr Feeder, who needs anything else? smiley
13 years

Celebrity weight gain fantasies

I actually think Katy Perry looks quite curvy in her Kissed a Girl vid, especially considering before that i'd only seen her in Cupid's Chokehold where she is quite thin. Obviously though shes no where near FF curvy, but the vid always gave the suggestion that she could be one cute fatty. smiley

Also have to mention Kiera Knightly, she has always been stunning while thin and yet managed to get thinner, would be good to see her all chubbed up.
13 years

Big as? or bigger ?

lol, leave Ruby alone you n00bz, I moved it to weightgain AFTER she said that, this was originally in general. smiley
13 years

Anyone ever been a headless fat person...

johnxyz wrote
Legally, you sign a release and they can use the footage for whatever they want.

Ah, so thats how it works, I always figured they went out and filmed strangers on the sly lol. I cant see many people agreeing to have there bottom half filmed for fat news. :\
13 years

2 chicks eating 19,177 cal in one lunch

too much talking, not enough chicks eating. smiley
13 years

The zodiac has changed.

Murphy wrote
AngryMunchkin wrote
It's about time the astrological community listened to the astronomy community.

If the astrological community actually listened to the astronomical community there would be no astrological community.

QFT smiley
13 years