Telling family

You really don't need to tell them about your sexual interests. You are under 200 pounds, so you have a long way until immobility. They will be able to see you are getting fat, and if you make it towards immobility, they will see that too.
7 years

Slow down metabolism?

Nothing slows the metabolism down more than dieting.
7 years

Encourager

I am sure everyone would have a different take. But I would think that an encourager would be more into having the gainer do the feeding, where a feeder would be buying and feeding food to the gainer.
7 years

Dealing with fat shamers while eating

I know of one SSBBW who had her ice cream cone taken from her and thrown on the ground by a stranger telling her she did not need it.
7 years

Anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?

Here is someone who really had their life ruined. She met a feeder and went from 200 something to 600 something. Her parents did not approve and let her know that, Her feeder left her when she couldn't gain anymore to find another feedee. She was unable to care for herself and had to move back with her parents who kept up with the "I told you so." She decided to have weight loss surgery, which is very risky. She died from it.
7 years

When are you fat?

for women, it is a size 14
7 years

Has anyone tried okcupid?

Actually, you can probably make up phrases, and people would understand. Things like "a growing friendship," or "someone who likes gain a fun time." Just use words such as grow or gain. It gets past the censors.
7 years

"too thin"

Sounds like another "I'm taking my marbles and going home" post.
7 years

"too thin"

There is another problem too. I remember when KellyGirl was popular in the feeding community, no matter what weight she was, everyone commented on how she will look so much better when she gains more. That must be frustrating to always be under a "perfect" weight.
7 years

Being called hun or sweetey

Those terms are used more in certain areas. In Baltimore MD, they are used a lot. I noticed here in Southern NJ, they are used in Gloucester County, but not the other ones.
7 years