So what games are you playing?

Pokemon, and Gunstar Heroes.
7 years

Definite underagers banned

To young?
From Iwantfat

Hello fantasy feeder,
I was kicked oit of my profile.
You said i was underage while i am defenetly not underaged.
Please commemt back

lol. Have informed them they told us under their Bigmamaa account that they are 13, which is forbidden under site rules, and they can return when they are 18 years old. If they protest I'll tell them to provide ID, and that's all the time I'll give them.
7 years

chubbyhoney:
I've deleted their shots and the the duplicate posts in lifestyle, but there's still a story about a 13 year up and a couple of posts in introductions.

Deleted the introductions post and gainers entry, I think someone already deleted the story.
7 years

Alice6195 55 mins
80.12.42.121, Joeguerdener69@gmail.com

Alice6195 6 mins
I am 15 years old I measure 173 cm and I would like to swell my stomach in bold I had to have help? (Sorry of my horrible english)

Suspended.
7 years

lilybbw 2 weeks
82.13.47.206, ideasforskitz@gmail.com
lizzielollipop 3 months
82.13.47.206, xxmeganagemxx@hotmail.com

I noticed lizzielollipop posted today about getting her fat surgically removed because:

i'm gonna get my fat surgically removed...4 hours
lizzielollipop United States
joined 3 months

After my girlfriend almost died of obesity (she was only 30-40ish pounds heavier than me) I wanna get my fat removed aswell. I was also happier around the 350 mark so they're removing 400lbs off me them I'll gain 150 back then I'll be at the weight I'm happiest with smiley

I removed it but she posted it again in another forum which I pulled. Also she's like 600lbs at 18 years old and says she's been gaining for 5 years, which I doubt lol. However, she's on the same IP as the banned lilybbw, which makes me think this is some weird underager with a fondness for this crap.
7 years

How long do you have to wait to read more private messages?

Generally the cooldown should be 24 hours after each individual use of a view, I believe. They don't all cooldown at once.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon have just been announced for the 3DS for November 17th this year. Solgaleo and Lunala were shown with bits of Necrozma's prism armor on them. Could be like Black 2/White 2 again?
Necrozma was thought to represent an eclipse so it covering up the sun and moon Pokemon with its own body makes sense.

Also Pokken is getting ported to the Switch and includes new Pokemon fighters such as Decidueye, and Pokemon Gold and Silver are getting ported to the 3DS Virtual Console on September 22 this year and will be Pokebank compatible.
7 years

dylanxxl 8 hours
2.27.3.174, sheyster4@hotmail.co.uk

Made a topic admitting to being 16, banned.

lilybbw 8 hours
82.13.47.206, ideasforskitz@gmail.com

Admitted to being underage on her profile, tells people not to tell. Ugh. Banned as well.
7 years