Note to the members!

RubyRipples wrote
Ive checked the site email and the report abuse sections but there is no complaint to us about any of this, why?

ALL any person needs to do when they get rude, overly sexual or otherwise offensive messages, is take screenshots of them and send them to myself or to the site email at team@fantasyfeeder.com. These people WILL be dealt with.

Agreed, I hear about this stuff all the time, and I hate that these people are allowed to stay members of this site, the thing is though, that we can't really go on a witch hunt for "bad members" when no one bothers to report them.

I strongly suggest that anyone, male or female, who EVER gets an undesirable comment or PM to report it to a mod, so that we can warn those responsible. I'm sure if they are doing it to one, they are doing it to many, and if we are getting many reports about the one member, then we can just permaban the scumbag and be done with it.

This may be the internet, but i'm hell bent on making sure its one of the most positive and friendly areas of the internet for every single one of our members. smiley
13 years

Audible boner

RubyRipples wrote
an audible boner would be an erection that you can hear happening...

Exactly what I thought when I read the title, then I just had to read the thread to see exactly HOW you can hear someone getting a boner?!

I must say I was quite disappointed. smiley

Music is great, but its never effected me in a sexual way, everything else it does, makes me laugh, cry, rage, but never get a boner and deffinetly not one that everyone hears! smiley
13 years

Kisses

Xutjja Plag wrote
In my humble opinion a bad kisser is someone that tries to wrap their whole mouth around yours and suck your face in. I've unfortunately met many men like that.

Kissing is like an art form of its own. It as much about teasing as it is about the actual kissing. Not every kiss needs to have tongue interaction. Ideally what you want is for your lips to connect much like if you were spooning. When you do open your mouths tease the other persons tongue. I also suggest nibbling on their lip. The mouth is like a battlefield and you need to know when to advance and when to fall back.

If the person is a bad kisser then try to lead them. Kissing can actually be taught in a relatively short time if the kisse is willing to follow the kisser's lead.

Anyhow, that's my two cents. I've been told by everyone I've ever kissed that I'm an exceptionally good kisser.

Wow, you make it sound so complex, and here I was thinking the hardest part of kissing was working out who turns their head which way... :S
13 years

Smoking fetish?

ffa80 wrote
So why even bother replying to the thread? I'm not interested in knowing who thinks it's "disgusting" and a "total turn-off." If I wanted to know that, I would just ask 10 people off the street and 9 of them would say, "Smoking! Ewww. Bad!" Sorry if I sound snippy, but I am a little disappointed in the lack of response.
Maybe smoking fetishes are rarer than I thought...smiley

Sorry, I tend to reply to most threads, especially the ones with few replies as I figure its bumping the thread and giving it another chance to be seen. My Bad. :$
13 years

Pillow stuffing

This is actually my guilty pleasure, I've done it for as long as I can remember, even as a kid before I was old enough for school. Just something so awesome about the softness against your body and seeing how it makes you look and seeing how normal activities are made more difficult with the extra size. :$
13 years

Smoking fetish?

I personally find it disgusting and a total turn off lol, but I'm sure you are not alone in your feelings. smiley
13 years

Need a male feeder

Please, extreme should not be mentioned alongside anything less then a ton! smiley
13 years